shape
carat
color
clarity

Travel Jewelry Cleaner?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

NewShiny

Shiny_Rock

As much as I''d love to, I can''t take my plug-in ultrasonic cleaner with me everywhere I go. Can someone please suggest a cleaner that I can travel with? The smaller and less messy & smelly, the better. I''m going to Boston tomorrow for a few days (weather report, anyone?

21.gif
) and would like to take something to clean my ring with that can fit in my itty bitty carry-on suitcase.

Thanks!

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I bring a soft toothbrush and use some type of liquid soap (e.g. shampoo or bath gel) which can be found in most hotel rooms. Works great for me, the soap cuts the grease/dirt and makes your diamond all shiny again.

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
For short trips I use the pre-packaged alcohal pads to wipe off lotions, etc. It''s hard to get to the pavilion with those tho, so for longer trips I go the route that cflutist suggests. The alcohal pads are good for a quick shine anywhere -- I keep a couple in my purse.

givemediamonds

Rough_Rock

Dawn soap works very well too (you can just put it into a travel case).

Have fun in boston!

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
Wal-Mart sells a Conosseurs brand one that runs on 4AAA batteries. It runs about $10. It will fit easily into your cosmetic case. You would need to pack a little of the red solution that goes with it or perhaps put a little Dawn or Shampoo in the water.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results