shape
carat
color
clarity

Trade in with White Flash

diamondnewbieny

Brilliant_Rock
Lol I will be staring at my phone the whole weekend. I was scared to go down to J and now to a K only because I saw the color difference on this K is not too much different. The other K I rejected it right away.

Tophat1

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
We can also hold your original stone for a bit until you have a chance to check out the new stone and be certain that it accomplishes your goal.

Interesting. I had inquired about this last year when I was considering an upgrade and was told my original stone could not be held and I decided not to pursue the upgrade because of that. It seems like the policy has changed?

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think the K faces up nicely, but of course a K will show some tint.

diamondnewbieny

Brilliant_Rock
I think the K faces up nicely, but of course a K will show some tint.

Yea, I like how nice and crisp the arrows shoes. And I am well aware it will show some tint. Hopefully similar to my J then I am sure I will be ok. I was perfectly ok with my J color, but size wise I wanted bigger and don’t want to spend too much for 3ct. This K meet my need.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yea, I like how nice and crisp the arrows shoes. And I am well aware it will show some tint. Hopefully similar to my J then I am sure I will be ok. I was perfectly ok with my J color, but size wise I wanted bigger and don’t want to spend too much for 3ct. This K meet my need.

Totally understand. I hope you love it! As someone who isn't bothered by color I think it's perfect:)

diamondnewbieny

Brilliant_Rock
Totally understand. I hope you love it! As someone who isn't bothered by color I think it's perfect:)

I always felt that icy white diamond some what too white for me and I like the little warmth with my diamond. Somehow I think it gives more fire? Am I the only one that feel like that? Also my skin tone is more tan. Maybe down the road I will change the setting to yellow gold as well. Right now I have platinum.

diamondnewbieny

Brilliant_Rock
I got some more pictures and videos, from the WF team, I compared them and put the pictures in collage. I can see the tint but very minimal. One of the face up photos shows more color flash’s and I prefer it.

My home have a vintage warm look. I use a lot of cream, yellow, White, bronze gold, wood trim windows and doors, and all my kitchen cabinets are wood color, my other diamonds J ACA, H BGD look tinted in my surrounding anyway. I am not sure if they showed tint or just the reflection. I love my home having a warm and cozy atmosphere, so I can’t change that.

I think I will love this stone and looking forward to getting it.
9A87FCA5-F68E-4573-9477-9DCCCDA29A9D.jpeg

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
When do you think you will get your new ring? You must be excited!

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
There’s a slight color difference between the 2 stones that you can see. Glad you’re going into the upgrade with open eyes. No doubt the new stone is gorgeous & ** big **. Lol. Looking forward to hearing your review once you get your ring.

diamondnewbieny

Brilliant_Rock
There’s a slight color difference between the 2 stones that you can see. Glad you’re going into the upgrade with open eyes. No doubt the new stone is gorgeous & ** big **. Lol. Looking forward to hearing your review once you get your ring.

I am looking forward to it as well! I think I actually appreciate some colors and more of rainbow color on the new stone. I had a diamond that the E color and I didn’t like it very much. I was worried J would be too warm, but when I got the J, I always wonder if I will be ok with K, because J to me was still white. I like the romantic look of a diamond. Actually I am like that in real life with everything.

TweetyBird23

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The 2.9 K VS2 was my former ring!!! It's the gorgeous stunner on my avatar! My heart skipped a beat when I laid eyes on it as well. It's got a tiny table and the inclusions are on the edge so when you look at the stone, it's very crisp and clear. It's got a bit of tint, yes, but you will love the size, fat arrows and sparkle!

Last edited:

diamondnewbieny

Brilliant_Rock
The 2.9 K VS2 was my former ring!!! It's the gorgeous stunner on my avatar! My heart skipped a beat when I laid eyes on it as well. It's got a tiny table and the inclusions are on the edge so when you look at the stone, it's very crisp and clear. It's got a bit of tint, yes, but you will love the size, fat arrows and sparkle!

It looks amazing on your hand! I can’t believe it’s a K. It also look huge on your finger. It probably won’t look as big on my hand since I have size 8-8.5 finger.thats why I really need the size upgrade. Thanks for the pictures so I have a better idea of this stone. I think I will love it.

diamondnewbieny

Brilliant_Rock
I got the pictures of the ring but I am not liking how high they set the stone... too high I think. I did ask them to not set it too low that I can see the culet, but I asked not to set too high. Also is it me that I see that they made the prong more skinny? Is it a good thing?
What do you think?

my previous one was set a tag low, I just wanted it a little higher.
B45578BB-5FF0-4108-9F2C-1F4670A1D121.jpeg

33B2F4C4-2B9A-4A2E-B708-FEEE0B5D5647.jpeg

my previous ring

08B7CF4A-D3DF-4F30-8C88-67FCB96A3AF4.jpeg D2E4A375-EDC1-448F-BA0E-F74FAF9CDD08.jpeg

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I got the pictures of the ring but I am not liking how high they set the stone... too high I think. I did ask them to not set it too low that I can see the culet, but I asked not to set too high. Also is it me that I see that they made the prong more skinny? Is it a good thing?
What do you think?

my previous one was set a tag low, I just wanted it a little higher.
B45578BB-5FF0-4108-9F2C-1F4670A1D121.jpeg

33B2F4C4-2B9A-4A2E-B708-FEEE0B5D5647.jpeg

my previous ring

08B7CF4A-D3DF-4F30-8C88-67FCB96A3AF4.jpeg D2E4A375-EDC1-448F-BA0E-F74FAF9CDD08.jpeg

I agree the new one is set too high (for my taste). I like how your previous one was set.

TweetyBird23

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I agree the new one is set too high (for my taste). I like how your previous one was set.

I asked the ring to be set high with the culet visible. It was set as I requested but I found it to be too high for my taste over time. It is already a large stone and doesn’t need to be set high. Your previous setting height is perfect. If it bothers you now, I would request to reset it medium height to save on resetting and shipping costs.

diamondnewbieny

Brilliant_Rock
I asked the ring to be set high with the culet visible. It was set as I requested but I found it to be too high for my taste over time. It is already a large stone and doesn’t need to be set high. Your previous setting height is perfect. If it bothers you now, I would request to reset it medium height to save on resetting and shipping costs.

Can you show me how it looked with yours? If you still have pictures. I found the way they set it is super high. I was able to see the culet with my previous one but I wanted a little bit higher than my previous one, but not that high... I don’t like it at all. I sure will ask to reset.
Also why is the prong look so skinny compared to my previous one?

TweetyBird23

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
IMG_4749.jpg
IMG_4830.jpg IMG_4741.jpg

I'm not sure about the prongs. Try to find a picture of your ideal setting height and prongs so Whiteflash knows exactly what you want.

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I don't like the height. They should set it with the culet visible & not any higher. I don't understand why they didn't order the same style head that held your previous stone. The stone is bigger but the old style is more elegant. The new one with the skinny profile looks off. Plus, if I was going up 1 colour, I wouldn’t want a skinnier profile.
2B66B403-EBFB-47DC-8FC0-79FAEC4DD6EE.jpeg 8722763F-31E6-4E35-B5FE-9BBABE77B5EE.jpeg

diamondnewbieny

Brilliant_Rock
IMG_4749.jpg
IMG_4830.jpg IMG_4741.jpg

I'm not sure about the prongs. Try to find a picture of your ideal setting height and prongs so Whiteflash knows exactly what you want.

Thanks for your pictures. I will continue searching for pictures and I draw a line on the picture of where I want the culet to hit and hopefully they get what I am saying.

CAADCF71-DEE8-4FE3-AA5F-344E3D30BE8E.jpeg D13635FE-E3E8-4FA4-8BD3-3256620B2C88.jpeg

diamondnewbieny

Brilliant_Rock
I don't like the height. They should set it with the culet visible & not any higher. I don't understand why they didn't order the same style head that held your previous stone. The stone is bigger but the old style is more elegant. The new one with the skinny profile looks off. Plus, if I was going up 1 colour, I wouldn’t want a skinnier profile.
2B66B403-EBFB-47DC-8FC0-79FAEC4DD6EE.jpeg 8722763F-31E6-4E35-B5FE-9BBABE77B5EE.jpeg

I am glad I am not only one that saw the issue. I don’t think they need to change the head. What they did was retip the prong.

probably thin out the prong too much because they need the prong to be longer, but since the approach was too high, I think it’s been thin out too much. I am just guessing this is what they did.

My previous one is thin on the top and slowly become thicker on the bottom. Which is something I like. And from looking at the picture on their 6 prong knife edge, it seems to look like that as well. I hope they can fix this.

Your pictures shows better That what I can express.

Last edited:

diamondnewbieny

Brilliant_Rock

So I sent a long e mail to them explaining my concern on 3 issues, the diamond sitting too high, the prong being too skinny and the space is too big between the prong and diamond. I hope I expressed myself in the correct way and no more misunderstandings. I drawer a few pictures to show them.

#1. Red line for where the diamond culet should hit.
#2. The prong is too skinny where it does not slow become thicker, it’s more a straight line for me.
#3. The space between the prong and the diamond, also the outter prong on the side is more curvy that how my original look.

C1012BF0-CBCD-4530-9A95-6B46B45904BC.jpeg
14700525-A9F7-4CB5-A8C7-23A1BBA2B55B.jpeg

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@diamondnewbieny I agree with you completely. It is set too high and the prongs don't gracefully embrace your diamond pavillion like the old setting did. Wishing you luck getting what you desire. To me, your previous prongs and stone placement were perfect, but I love low set rings. Good luck!!

diamondnewbieny

Brilliant_Rock
I am so excited! I am waiting for the ring to arrive overnight. Hopefully it will make its way to me tomorrow.

WF sent me images with the revised prong and I think it’s set perfectly. They fixed all the issues that I mentioned. On top of that my prong previously had one melee missing because it rub against the wedding band. They fixed it without charging me. The top view shows the arrows very well. Although two of the arrows were covered a little bit by the prong, but I think it’s nothing they can do due to the nature of how the prong sit on the diamond. I think they did their best.

I am sitting home walking around for no reason and I feel butterflies in my stomach.

D97C9499-EAC4-4DB5-BE2C-7D0B097EDA63.jpeg F33AD60F-6729-4988-AECF-67BA590E0DE3.jpeg 1F05138F-2150-4108-92C9-6CCC0DF866C8.jpeg

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! I would be floating around the house too if I was waiting for that ring!! It is just perfect!!

TweetyBird23

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Takes skill to set such a massive stone but Whiteflash will always deliver! Please post hand shots when you receive this stunner!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results