shape
carat
color
clarity

Tourmaline Lover hits 10K!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I didn’t want to put this in the Coloured Stone forum as it isn’t the proper place but I want to congratulate TL for hitting the 10K post milestone through her tireless effort in assisting and sharing her knowledge of coloured gemstones in the CS section for the past several years. While we may not always see eye to eye, you’ve always been honest and forthright and willing to listen to other opinions. Congratulations!
36.gif

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely!
cheerleader1.gif

Congratulations!!!

-A

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations TL!
36.gif

Prana

Brilliant_Rock
woo hoo!!
36.gif
9.gif
36.gif
9.gif
36.gif

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Well done TL. 10,000 substantive posts is quite an achievement. I hope you are rewarded for such. Even though we don''t always agree, you always seek to help and educate people, which is the true spirit of PS.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

brandy_z28

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats TL!
36.gif

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
TL, thank you for your tireless efforts in helping all of us color lovers find the best stones possible! Thank you for sharing your opinion, and making sure it is clear that everyone is different. Thank you for sharing your love and passion for all things beautiful. Your contributions are appreciated! Congratulations!!!

Steel

Ideal_Rock
You make a wonderful contribution; long may it continue.

thankyou.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, TL!!!!!! I''ve loved chatting with you over the last several years while you''ve shared your knowledge of colored stones with those of us who were just learning.

Here''s to another 10k posts!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations TL!
36.gif

MarquiseGirl

Rough_Rock
Congrats TL!!! What an accomplishment, many of us would be none the wiser when it comes to colored stones without your invaluable input so from all of us "THANK YOU".
36.gif

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Congrats TL!!

36.gif
36.gif

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
hey! awesome :) Congrats!!!

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
I have learned much from you, T_L Wan Kenobi

Congratulations on your ten thousand things

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
Hi TL! I thought I''d pop in and say CONGRATS!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
emotion-19.gif

I have always been amazed by your expertise and decorum. Not only are you helpful, but you are also an ENABLER!

My knowledge and collection has grown considerably since I''ve known you.
11.gif

CS would not be the same without you, and just know that your presence is highly appreciated.

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
Yay! Congrats! Always helpful to me. Thank you.
36.gif

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

coati

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Congrats TL!
9.gif

BWise

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! TL
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
wooooo hooooooooooooooo!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I posted my congratulations on the CS.

Congratulations once again.   May tomorrow bring you more stones and less secondaries!

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Congrats TL on hitting this milestone. You have been such tremendous help to me over the year! Without you, I will still be a colored stone newbie.

Fire and Ice

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations!!! :appl:

Many thanks for sharing your knowledge of colored stones. I've learned much more over the years and will hopefully put it to good use some day. ;))

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If people were wondering why I was quiet when these threads were opened, I really wanted to my first post on the new version of PS2.0 to be this one.

First of all, thank you Chrono for opening this thread. I really appreciate you and all the wonderful information you have given this site.

I also appreciate all of YOU, so I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for the lively debate, discussions and people sharing their love of gems and jewelry. Pricescope is really a one of a kind forum, and there is nothing as fun, lively, full of interaction and as informative as this site, as far as gems and jewelry are concerned. It is a huge stress reliever for me, and I so enjoy you all. I know we may not see eye to eye at times, but it would be a boring place if we all agreed. I feel the people on this forum are fair, highly intelligent, and show the most polite decorum, and have made Pricescope a very valuable consumer resource on the net.

Thank you for being you, and thanks to the Pricescope staff for creating a wonderful atmosphere and site for a wealth of knowledge. I am very grateful to you all.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I see some of my post was cut off so here's the rest of it. Sorry.

. . . I feel the people on this forum are fair, highly intelligent, and show the most polite decorum, and have made Pricescope a very valuable consumer resource on the net.

Thank you for being you, and thanks to the Pricescope staff for creating a wonderful atmosphere and site for a wealth of knowledge. I am very grateful to you all.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations TL!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My posting thanking Tourmaline Lover for 10,000 postings did not make it from Pricescope 1.0 to Pricescope 2.0, so let me say my piece again: you have contributed a lot, Tourmaline Lover. It is Pricescope that should be congratulated for having you as a regular contrbutor.

Best,
Deb/AGBF
:read:

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Big congrats to YOU Tourmaline Lover, on your 10K milestone. You add so much to this forum. I always enjoy reading your posts...Heres to many more from you!!! Cheers!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results