shape
carat
color
clarity

Tools to help one get by...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
I am mindful of this because, perhaps, of helping to train someone at work today.

In one portion of my work environment, where I have been trained...although our "tools" for understanding how to service customers are strained...they tend towards the comprehensive. In another portion of the work area...there seem to be virtually no tools...information is acquired in very disparate, unorganized means...to the look of it...and I think I would be much more frustrated, being responsible for helping customers over there. Right now, I don''t'' have that responsibility.

I think this sort of thing is generalizable.

Take Pricescope, for example. Here...you get both a) tons of diamonds to consider and b) helpful tools to sort through them. This is satisfying.

Day-planners, and things, when attended to, seem to help manage the clutter of what can be ones life.

How important are tools to you?

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can''t live without my calender planner. It''s a lifesaver or I''ll never remember appointments, tasks to be done, and other important dates.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Hey Ira, please use your e-mail tool!!!
35.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
I prefer disorganised insanity too waisting time with tools for most things.
Think that's why I like the net so much :}
When I need a tool I either find one or make do.
I once ran 20 network runs in a office building including installing in-wall jacks with nothing but a Swiss army knife and a crimp tool.
Sure did get some looks cutting drywall with a Swiss army knife :}

A shoe string and a paperclip and some wood and ya have a nice fishing pole, find a feather or some fur and you have a lure.
Find a willow tree and you have the makings of a fish net to catch bait or if your really hungry lunch.
A few coffee filters and some bleach and a container and you have drinking water almost anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results