shape
carat
color
clarity

Took the plunge...new setting chosen

princessk

Shiny_Rock
Premium
D8462B1E-4602-4BC8-BEB5-4AB1F0C3B2EA.png So,I’ve had my ring for just about a year. I have not been happy with the setting since day 1. The actual workmanship and quality is outstanding and I get a huge amount of compliments but I always found it too high. I don’t think it came off the same as the CAD nor did I really know what I wanted. I actually was t comfortable even showing it to people I disliked it that much. So now I’ve found THE ONE! I love every angle and dropped my ring off last Friday to reset. Can’t wait. Here’s my pic. NEver thought I wanted Tiff but I love the look of this halo. And my center stone is the same size (3.43)as this pic so I get a good idea of how it will look should be ready in about 2 weeks.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats!!! Lovely setting. What did your original look like, if I can ask?

princessk

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Loved the look straight on. But not from side view

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Loved the look straight on. But not from side view
It's gorgeous, but I understand how it would seem really high set. I'm also a massive sucker for a halo, so I adore the Tiffany you chose!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! :love: Cannot wait to see your reset. LOVE the setting you have chosen and it is going to be beautiful with your diamond.:love:

jwcjewelry

Rough_Rock
Premium
I LOVE the new setting!!! You can’t go wrong with a delicate halo! :love::love::love: I can’t wait to see photos when it’s finished!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Who is doing the halo setting for you? Will be watching for your new reset!

Ss52

Shiny_Rock
Ahhhh, the new design is much more elegant! Will you be having a CAD drawn for the new setting?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results