shape
carat
color
clarity

Todd Gray @ www.niceice.com

mission1

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone,

I’ve been slowly educating myself over the past few weeks to enable me to select a nice diamond for an engagement ring. I’ve read through lots of different websites, but wanted to express my thanks to this very friendly and helpful forum.

I’m also particularly grateful to @Todd Gray at https://niceice.com. The tone and style of the information on the website appealed, and to me it stood apart from other information sources I found. Todd kindly gave his opinion on a diamond I’d selected, and his background/industry experience was reassuring.

I’ve gone ahead with the purchase, and I’m now nervously counting down the days to inspect it on arrival. My girlfriend has no idea of my secretive project, but won’t be surprised at the extent of research I’ve been through!

Thanks again.

lil425

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone,

I’ve been slowly educating myself over the past few weeks to enable me to select a nice diamond for an engagement ring. I’ve read through lots of different websites, but wanted to express my thanks to this very friendly and helpful forum.

I’m also particularly grateful to @Todd Gray at https://niceice.com. The tone and style of the information on the website appealed, and to me it stood apart from other information sources I found. Todd kindly gave his opinion on a diamond I’d selected, and his background/industry experience was reassuring.

I’ve gone ahead with the purchase, and I’m now nervously counting down the days to inspect it on arrival. My girlfriend has no idea of my secretive project, but won’t be surprised at the extent of research I’ve been through!

Thanks again.

Todd is great. He is a wealth of information and wonderful to deal with. I have a beautiful 3 stone ring that I purchased through Todd when he was still selling diamonds and he was fantastic to work with. If Todd gave his approval on the stone I’m Sure you have a winner

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results