shape
carat
color
clarity

Today I WOKE up to this ...

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
8:00 am: I woke up to 4 inches of snow, so I made a snowman. :))

8:10 - A feminist asked me why I didn't make a snow woman. :angryfire:

8:15 - So, I made a snow woman. :))

8:17 - Then she complained the snowwoman's chest was noticeable. She screamed that, "Like all men, you're am a misogynist pig, objectifying women everywhere!" :angryfire:

8:20 - The gay couple threw a hissy fit and moaned, "It should have been two snowmen" :angryfire:

8:22 - The transgender man ... woman...person asked why I didn't just make a snow person with detachable parts. :angryfire:

8:25 - The vegans complained about the carrot nose, since carrots are not what a nose is, meat. :angryfire:

8:28 - I was called a racist because the snow couple is white. :angryfire:

8:30 - I used food coloring to make one of the snow couple a different color to be more racially inclusive.:))

8:37 - Then I was accused for making a snowperson with blackface. :angryfire:

8:39 - The middle eastern man with a bomb-vest demanded the snowwoman wear a burka. :angryfire:

8:40 - The police came to arrest me, saying someone has been offended. :angryfire:

8:42 - The feminist complained that the snowman's broomstick needed to go because it depicted a woman in a domestic role, and since I'm a man the broom's handle must be a penis symbol. :angryfire:

8:43 - The property management company's 'Equality Board' threatened 
me with eviction. :angryfire:

8:45 - News crews from ABC, CNN, NBC, FOX, NPR, and Voice of America came, asking whether I knew the difference between snowmen and snowwomen. When I replied, "Yes, snowballs." their headlines stated that I'm a sexist. :angryfire:

9:00 - I was on the news as a suspected terrorist, racist, homophobe, and sensibility offender, bent on stirring up trouble during difficult weather. :angryfire:

9:10 - The detectives asked whether I have any accomplices, then my children were taken by social services. :angryfire:

9:29 - Far left protesters offended by EVERYTHING :angryfire: marched down the street demanding I be arrested. :angryfire:

9:45 - My boss fired me for the negative association with the company that had been all over social media. :angryfire:

10:00 - I cry into my drink because all I wanted to do was build a snowman. :cry2:

The moral of my story?
There ain't no F-ing moral!
This is what our world has become, all because of a bunch of woke snowflakes.

Last edited:

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
10:10 - I wanted to give you a laughing emoji, but then I'd be in the same boat as you. ;-)

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I woke up to 4 cms of snow. Literally. Cried in my cheerios.

I'd be happy to never see another snowflake in my life.

cheers--Sharon

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

HGar

Shiny_Rock
HI:

cheers--Sharon

Canuck - on the other side of the world we are having a 35’c day here in Australia (that’s 95’f) so our air conditioner will be on all day to try and stay cool!

Piper70

Shiny_Rock
This is funny because in my neck of the woods, all the snowflakes are on the red side. We have gay friends and black and transgender family members and they all just want to live their lives in peace. No one complains about any of this stuff. It sounds like some people have way too much time on their hands.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
HI:

cheers--Sharon

GIRL. SAME.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
HI:

cheers--Sharon

Move down here to Houston! We'll go to Whiteflash together...and VCA...and Harry Winston...and Cartier...and Bvlgari...etc. :)

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Move down here to Houston! We'll go to Whiteflash together...and VCA...and Harry Winston...and Cartier...and Bvlgari...etc. :)

What a great idea!!! Except you might be upset with me being so close if I wanted to borrow your gorgeous jewels!!! :saint: :twirl: :wavey: :bigsmile:

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
What a great idea!!! Except you might be upset with me being so close if I wanted to borrow your gorgeous jewels!!! :saint: :twirl: :wavey: :bigsmile:

Well then I get to borrow yours too, right?

Star gazer

Shiny_Rock
I just saw crying and snow and Cheerios.. I'm frozen.. literally! We're in a polar vortex here. Help :D

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Today I woke up to this...snow on the beach and ice on the sea...BRrrrrrrr

Screen Shot 2023-02-04 at 8.58.22 AM.png

And a predicted high of 9 degrees F ;(

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I will add I personally do not mind the snow. But I am worried for our feral cats. Very worried. Praying they’ll be ok during these frigid temps. Saw them this morning so they survived the night. One more day :pray:

margauxmines

Shiny_Rock
8:00 am: I woke up to 4 inches of snow, so I made a snowman. :))

8:10 - A feminist asked me why I didn't make a snow woman. :angryfire:

8:15 - So, I made a snow woman. :))

8:17 - Then she complained the snowwoman's chest was noticeable. She screamed that, "Like all men, you're am a misogynist pig, objectifying women everywhere!" :angryfire:

8:20 - The gay couple threw a hissy fit and moaned, "It should have been two snowmen" :angryfire:

8:22 - The transgender man ... woman...person asked why I didn't just make a snow person with detachable parts. :angryfire:

8:25 - The vegans complained about the carrot nose, since carrots are not what a nose is, meat. :angryfire:

8:28 - I was called a racist because the snow couple is white. :angryfire:

8:30 - I used food coloring to make one of the snow couple a different color to be more racially inclusive.:))

8:37 - Then I was accused for making a snowperson with blackface. :angryfire:

8:39 - The middle eastern man with a bomb-vest demanded the snowwoman wear a burka. :angryfire:

8:40 - The police came to arrest me, saying someone has been offended. :angryfire:

8:42 - The feminist complained that the snowman's broomstick needed to go because it depicted a woman in a domestic role, and since I'm a man the broom's handle must be a penis symbol. :angryfire:

8:43 - The property management company's 'Equality Board' threatened 
me with eviction. :angryfire:

8:45 - News crews from ABC, CNN, NBC, FOX, NPR, and Voice of America came, asking whether I knew the difference between snowmen and snowwomen. When I replied, "Yes, snowballs." their headlines stated that I'm a sexist. :angryfire:

9:00 - I was on the news as a suspected terrorist, racist, homophobe, and sensibility offender, bent on stirring up trouble during difficult weather. :angryfire:

9:10 - The detectives asked whether I have any accomplices, then my children were taken by social services. :angryfire:

9:29 - Far left protesters offended by EVERYTHING :angryfire: marched down the street demanding I be arrested. :angryfire:

9:45 - My boss fired me for the negative association with the company that had been all over social media. :angryfire:

10:00 - I cry into my drink because all I wanted to do was build a snowman. :cry2:

The moral of my story?
There ain't no F-ing moral!
This is what our world has become, all because of a bunch of woke snowflakes.

Ahhh this was a hoot! I want to share this with my dad—he'll love it! :lol-2:

Garnetgirl

Ideal_Rock
I will add I personally do not mind the snow. But I am worried for our feral cats. Very worried. Praying they’ll be ok during these frigid temps. Saw them this morning so they survived the night. One more day :pray:

It was -30 C here last night (around -22F). Our feral cats are fine, and they don’t have as nice a setup as you do. Your cats will probably all cuddle up together to keep warm. Don’t worry @missy. You take such good care of them.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results