shape
carat
color
clarity

Today’s Pet Peeve ... Admin, pls fix this :)

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would have emailed, but not sure it would have been as clear to communicate without seeing it.

The ‘eye roll’ emoticon ... the code or whatever needs to have a semi-colon added to the end of it.

As a user, if you just tap that emoticon in the Smiley’s window, it will post like this —> :roll even though - while drafting your post - it shows up as a smiley. It’s not evident until you actually post your comment to a thread.

The only way for a poster to fix this themselves is to manually go back, edit their response, and enter the semi-colon after the “:roll” ... if they happen to notice it.

Pretty please, and thank you! :wavey:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I would have emailed, but not sure it would have been as clear to communicate without seeing it.

The ‘eye roll’ emoticon ... the code or whatever needs to have a semi-colon added to the end of it.

As a user, if you just tap that emoticon in the Smiley’s window, it will post like this —> :roll even though - while drafting your post - it shows up as a smiley. It’s not evident until you actually post your comment to a thread.

The only way for a poster to fix this themselves is to manually go back, edit their response, and enter the semi-colon after the “:roll” ... if they happen to notice it.

Pretty please, and thank you! :wavey:
It’s been that way for a while...I’m glad you mentioned it!

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s been that way for a while...I’m glad you mentioned it!

I kept thinking about it, but would forget just as quickly. This ‘getting old’ mess coupled with my already Swiss-cheese memory ... :wall:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I kept thinking about it, but would forget just as quickly. This ‘getting old’ mess coupled with my already Swiss-cheese memory ... :wall:
Me too..unfortunately..Hey..It’s better than the alternative! :lol:

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Testing 1, 2, 3 ... :roll

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
You can always hit "report concern" on any message to contact admin directly.

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Hi All,

Thank you for bringing it up. It is fixed.

Let us know if you see anything else.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results