shape
carat
color
clarity

To Texas Leaguer/Whiteflash

Batgirl76

Shiny_Rock
Hi, I’ve seen your posts here, thought I’d reach out. My brother is looking for an anniversary band for his wife. Maybe a 5 stone. He wants mined diamonds (I tried to sell him on lab grown or pre-loved but that’s not going to happen, lol). Anyway, time snuck up on him and the local jeweler he was planning to use is closed for now. I was going to suggest Whiteflash since everyone raves about you. It appears you’re still taking orders. But what are your operating plans going forward? Would there be a delay in shipping him the ring?

Any insight you can give would be appreciated! I’m guessing others here might have the same question. Thank you!

xxxxxx

Brilliant_Rock
Why don’t you just call them up? Last thing I read is that they can’t work at the moment.

Texas Leaguer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hi, I’ve seen your posts here, thought I’d reach out. My brother is looking for an anniversary band for his wife. Maybe a 5 stone. He wants mined diamonds (I tried to sell him on lab grown or pre-loved but that’s not going to happen, lol). Anyway, time snuck up on him and the local jeweler he was planning to use is closed for now. I was going to suggest Whiteflash since everyone raves about you. It appears you’re still taking orders. But what are your operating plans going forward? Would there be a delay in shipping him the ring?

Any insight you can give would be appreciated! I’m guessing others here might have the same question. Thank you!

Hi @Batgirl76 ,

Thank you for the message. Yes, we are definitely helping clients and taking orders. Our diamond and jewelry consultants are working from home. Our jewelry manufacturing capability is limited at the moment, but we have a lot of in-stock pieces and all of our certified diamonds from A CUT ABOVE®, Expert Selection, and Premium Select are all in-stock and on-hand. We are able to do some work arounds and fill some orders currently, but we expect to start getting back to normal operations when our local stay at home order expires on May 1.

The best way to understand exactly what options we have for your brother, considering his time-frame, is to call in and speak with one of our consultants. They would have the best ideas on how we might be able to help. (you can also chat in, or email us).

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results