shape
carat
color
clarity

Timeline!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sred2

Rough_Rock
Last night before we fell asleep the BF and I were talking about the future (ok, ok we do this EVERY night. we''re both total romantics!!!) and I asked him to give me a timeline as to when we''ll get engaged (he already gave me a budget for the ring months ago loll) and he said a year and a half... but I KNOW it''ll be much sooner than that because we''ve already decided on a day that we want to get married on (9/19/09) and if he waits the full year and a half we''ll only end up with a 2 month engagement!! ... BUT at the same time I know it wont be within the next 9 months because for the next 9 months we''re saving for our downpayment and will hopefully be buying our house in October... Ahhh! I don''t know... I just got really excited with an actual timeline and knowing that it is in the near future and I needed to share with my fellow LIW''s!!!!!!!
9.gif

Patiently_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
A timeline discussion IS very exciting - woo hoo!! Glad to hear everything is going well for you!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s great that you got a timeline! WOohoo!!

absolut_blonde

Brilliant_Rock
That''s exciting! I''m going to fish for a timeline this weekend as well...
11.gif

sred2

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone!! I''m so excited... and we also talked about picking out the ring, and he told me that he''s going to do that all by himself because he doesnt want me to know when he''s going to do it. and he said since I send him rings that I like all the time he knows exactly what to look for
30.gif

rubybeth

Ideal_Rock
That''s very good news! I love that you have your wedding date picked out.
1.gif
Engagement''s not too far off, and congrats on the (potential) house!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results