shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany's Lucida

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
I am IN LOVE with Tiffany's Lucida & with my boyfriend of course. I don't really want to break him though. Does anyone know where else to get something similar to the platinum Lucida that Tiffany's has? I think they use a special cut diamond for it also but I am not sure. Is it Princess or Radiant or something special to them? Keep in mind that I really don't know what I am talking about, still learning! Thanks.

Thanks. I didn't see any photos on that website though. I will keep it in mind though. Do you know if the Lucida takes a Radiant or Princess? and what's the difference?

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
On the photo it looks like Radiant: www.tiffany.com/html/jewelry_expertise/diamond_shapes.asp Although I'm sure one can set princess too.Yeah, Jonathan doesn't show settings on his site, mostly diamonds. Just give him a call.Some other can arrange this settings for you. Try to search the web for Tiffany Lucida. I'm sure there will be many results.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
HTGWIW
smile.gif
You can get it from other jewelers as well. I know Jonathan from Good Old Gold, ( www.goodoldgold.com ) carries this type of settings. He is in Long Island - not far from you.

Ah, thanks for the tip. But you didn't say they don't MAKE it ;-) wink wink!

StevL

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
HopingToGetWhatIWant,There are several manufactures making a very look alike mounting, actually so close you may not tell any difference. You should be able to visit your local independent jeweler and they should have a catalog or two showing this style mounting. One such company is "Martin Flyer" and you may mention this name to your local jeweler.This shouldn't be to difficult, and you shouldn't have to deal long distance to get this style mounting.Good luck, and email me should you desire more information.
------------------
StevL
www.demsjewelers.com
www.eightstar.com

imjulia

Rough_Rock
I had a platinum setting designed and custom made for me that is very similar to the Etoile Tiffany setting (I made a few adjustments to suit my taste) by Jose Grant in Stamford, CT. They have a web site, and they also carry nice stones that are EGL cert. the prices are reasonable, and I really researched for months after my BF told me to "start looking for what I want" so try them!

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
Good bench jewelers can pretty much make anything you want.Actually, I will let Steve speak for himself, but other jewelers have posted that they can buy the setting from the same company that Tiffany's buys from. It just won't get the Tiffany stamp.

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
Just send him an email or call him! He's been busy so who knows when he'll pop in here.
smile.gif

lisah

Rough_Rock
FYI, no website will show that setting you are looking for (or any replica of a Tiffany's setting) unless the jewelers are idiots or making a lot of money to cover court costs since posting it would be a copyright infringement. The "design" would be on a printable medium (paper after you print it, and more recently upheld by some courts, the website itself) are protected by common law rights and most likely, a copyright Tiffany's probably filed. You really would have to call the jeweler or visit their store.

Thanks for the tip. I can't get the website to work though. Maybe you have a link?
I am looking for Lucida though, not Ertole. I found some settings on ebay (no diamond) but they were white gold and I really want platinum. I love the hunt. So much to learn and fish through. :) It's got to be out there though.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results