shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany''s Bezet Diamond Band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was finally able to take my long awaited trip to Tiffany''s today with hubby! I wanted his opinion before I took the plunge and he really liked it! I have always loved the etoile band but always wished it were a bit thinner. Tiffany''s must have heard me because they designed the new Bezet. It is 2.6 mm as opposed to the etoile being 4 mm. It is thinner and much more delicate than the etoile. I have been back and forth in my mind so many times on this size issue but in the end, the Bezet was more comfortable because of the thinner width and I think it might just make my ering pop a bit more because there is just less metal.

I think this is the Bezet''s debut on PS - I''ll let you be the judge. I''ve got several pictures and they are in no particular order. . .

bezet.flower.JPG

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just a little fire. . .

bezet.fire.JPG

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just by it''s lonesome. . .

bezet.alone.JPG

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another. . .

bezet.inside.JPG

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A little more realistic view of what I see. . .

bezet.rea.JPG

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Last one - thanks for looking! I'm really enjoying this new band!

bezet.2.JPG

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow it is really pretty, I like the thinner band
30.gif

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful. I am happy to see TIffany is offering this option now, as it looks like it could be a nice stacker...

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MGR- I love it!!!! I love yellow gold, and it looks so rich and fantastic with your ering! I must say that I love this style too! which I might get one to interchange with my other wedding band
27.gif
Is it an eternity style? Gorgeous!!!! love love lvoe the combo!
30.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/9/2009 7:39:46 PM
Author: D&T
MGR- I love it!!!! I love yellow gold, and it looks so rich and fantastic with your ering! I must say that I love this style too! which I might get one to interchange with my other wedding band
27.gif
Is it an eternity style? Gorgeous!!!! love love lvoe the combo!
30.gif
It is an eternity style - guess I should have taken some palm shots!

Thanks - I''m really lovin'' it too!!

westjenn

Brilliant_Rock
I love this band!! I love the width, its perfect. Thanks for posting. I''d love to see more pictures!!

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
MissGotRocks, your rings are DREAMY!!
36.gif
36.gif

kennedy

Shiny_Rock
It''s beautiful!! The width looks perfect with your ering, as though they were made for one another. The diamonds really pop in the band too. Are they bigger than the ones in the Etoile or does it just look that way because the band is thinner? Are the sides of the Bezet rounded or is it a half-round? Again, congrats -- it''s truly stunning!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks everyone!

I guess the stones look larger as they are not encased in as much metal. The band is somewhat rounded and the stones do go all the way around the band.

It is a very delicate ring but still looks good alone!

cindygenit

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!! It looks perfect with your e-ring!!
36.gif

LamborghiniGirl

Shiny_Rock
Trade
So beautiful! It definitely belongs on your hand
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh MGR it''s soooo pretty. I love it, looks great with your gorgeous ering. Yay for the thinner band!!! Wear it in the best of health, congrats friend..
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif
35.gif

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Oh my, I love it! The diamonds on the band really pop too, with the thinner width. And have I ever said how perfectly gorgeous your e-ring is too?? LOVE the proportions.

They look great together
36.gif

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Congrats! What a pretty ring!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Oooh, I''ve been wanting to see one of these in a "real life" photo, and it''s even more beautiful than I thought it would be! You are such a lucky lady. It looks lovely with your e-ring!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
gorgeous!!
your set is stunning

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
What a gorgeous addition
30.gif

blondie

Shiny_Rock
I LOVE it!!!
30.gif
It looks fabulous with your ER as well, truly gorgeous! I know what you mean about the etoile....my wedding band is a 3mm version, as I always felt 4mm was too much for my finger. I love the way your bezet band looks amazing on it''s own as well s in the set - ENJOY!!!
36.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for all of your kind words. I really like the band and I think it really does make the ering the center of attention so to speak. In all of my married years, I''ve never had a thin wedding band so it takes some getting used to! It''s always good to hear what others think - I appreciate your votes of confidence!

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
MissGotRocks,

I
30.gif
your new Bezet wedding band! It compliments your e-ring perfectly, nice size! I have a question for you, is the band a satin finish? It looks so pretty in your pics.

Thanks for sharing!
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/10/2009 6:45:45 AM
Author: beechezz
MissGotRocks,

I
30.gif
your new Bezet wedding band! It compliments your e-ring perfectly, nice size! I have a question for you, is the band a satin finish? It looks so pretty in your pics.

Thanks for sharing!
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif
Thanks Beechezz - the ring is actually highly polished! I think it was the lighting in the one picture that made it look satiny but IRL it is very shiny!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MissGotRocks, it looks gorgeous with your beautiful e-ring! The band is a very nice width and really compliments your e-ring. Enjoy it!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Its beautiful all alone but looks perfect with your gorgeous ering!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
I just love it, and it looks perfect with your ering!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results