shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany Victoria Large Earrings dimension question

Mosie1207

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone! So I posted here about a Victoria ring awhile back, now I’m back because I decided to get Victoria Large Earrings. I have them with me- I was just wondering does anyone know the size dimensions between the large/medium?

The seller did give me the receipt but I just want to make sure I was given the large Victoria as the price extremely differentiates between medium and large.

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
Ooooh - I love those earrings! Gorgeous! I do not have dimensions unfortunately. Hopefully someone else here has them and can help you. However, if not, you can email Tiffany and ask for dimensions and hopefully they will give them to you. One time I emailed and asked for the height of a ring and they answered me. Another option (if you have calipers) is to measure the stones and try to figure out the size of each stone. It looks like the large earrings are 1.62 ctw and the medium are .92 ctw. Not ideal, but might give you some peace of mind.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have the medium at home... I can measure for you tonight. But honestly - just call in and ask, way faster!!

Mosie1207

Rough_Rock
I have the medium at home... I can measure for you tonight. But honestly - just call in and ask, way faster!!

Thank you! I tried to call my store in NYC but they weren’t very helpful. I took some pictures by a ruler. On some eBay listings it says 10 mm on the large? Is yours 10mm too tho? I took some pictures myself by a ruler and in the ear xx 615845AA-2E19-4166-8F5A-D8743D56169F.jpeg 1C6C8F02-A044-47B4-8A1E-27B163021E4B.jpeg A76F6F96-3338-4BBC-91D5-EE634711C93B.jpeg 2472234C-EB5D-4495-A576-C0FD8A965DB6.jpeg ACD5AC23-CA8F-498B-A3D2-DBDF877604FE.jpeg D01CAAAF-02C7-472E-BA40-6CCD0F745BE3.jpeg CD31245C-D361-471F-861D-2CFC848C83B2.jpeg

Mosie1207

Rough_Rock
Ooooh - I love those earrings! Gorgeous! I do not have dimensions unfortunately. Hopefully someone else here has them and can help you. However, if not, you can email Tiffany and ask for dimensions and hopefully they will give them to you. One time I emailed and asked for the height of a ring and they answered me. Another option (if you have calipers) is to measure the stones and try to figure out the size of each stone. It looks like the large earrings are 1.62 ctw and the medium are .92 ctw. Not ideal, but might give you some peace of mind.

Good idea. Instead of calling I’m going to try to email. I did take some pics of them. I don’t have calipers but would a jeweler be able to measure them easily?

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
Good idea. Instead of calling I’m going to try to email. I did take some pics of them. I don’t have calipers but would a jeweler be able to measure them easily?

Yes, a jeweler can measure them for you. That is great that Yssie is going to measure hers for you tonight though - I think you will have your answer soon! Loved your pictures - such beautiful earrings!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My MD (purchased in 2016, 0.90ct, $8500 USD at that time before taxes etc.) studs are 8.12mm across by my calipers, measured the same way as in your ruler pics. Yours look significantly larger than mine so I'm confident they're the correct size. Sounds like you purchased from a reseller - do you have a retail value letter with precise carat weight? It may not be precisely 1.62ct per the website listing.

Last edited:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Mosie1207 I don't want to copy your post but you should probably either remove that image or redact the purchaser's private name and address info!!

Mosie1207

Rough_Rock
@Mosie1207 I don't want to copy your post but you should probably either remove that image or redact the purchaser's private name and address info!!

I just reported it meant to show the one with crossed out info

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perfect! Mods are great about taking care of these sorts of things, no worries ::)

FWIW your receipt is structured like mine. Might double check that the reference number matches the LG for peace of mind.

Mosie1207

Rough_Rock
Perfect! Mods are great about taking care of these sorts of things, no worries ::)

FWIW your receipt is structured like mine. Might double check that the reference number matches the LG for peace of mind.

I went to the Tiffany store and took pics side by side and confirmed that I do have the large. I don’t know if this will help anyone else in the future but it seems like the diamond petals on the large lay differently in the setting vs the medium.
EF83B4BB-94BC-49BE-81A5-B8C68FD581D3.jpeg 36863C36-CBBF-4A82-9B87-A50530C98867.jpeg

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you - this is helpful. I have the medium size on my long term wish list if I can find it preowned one day. From the pictures, it looks like the petals of the flower are tilted upwards a bit more on the medium than the large. Is that how it looked to you in person?

Mosie1207

Rough_Rock
Thank you - this is helpful. I have the medium size on my long term wish list if I can find it preowned one day. From the pictures, it looks like the petals of the flower are tilted upwards a bit more on the medium than the large. Is that how it looked to you in person?

Yes that’s how it looked in person. When it’s in the ears you can notice a slight difference but laying flat side to side it seems like night and day.

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
Yes that’s how it looked in person. When it’s in the ears you can notice a slight difference but laying flat side to side it seems like night and day.

I need to go in person and try them on. I'm curious about the small size as well. I hope you have been enjoying your gorgeous earrings! Thank you for the pictures =)2

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results