shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany Victoria earrings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mjlover

Rough_Rock
Hello all

Im a longtime lurker but ive decided to come out of my shell and post!

Im in love with the Tiffany ''Victoria'' style earrings (the 4 marquis diamonds like a flower) but alas, i dont have the cashola to spend on them that Tiffany has them for.

Soooo ... does anyone have any idea how much they would cost to get made out in the real world (i.e a jeweller without the tiffany label ... which i luuurve but cant afford).

Thanks!

R

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just a wild guess would be somewhere between 30-50% less than the Tiffany price. Another idea is to try to find the real ones second hand. They are very pretty!

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
Exactly. I second that. I''d call Whiteflash for something custom in a heartbeat.

mjlover

Rough_Rock
Hi all - thank you so much!

Any ideas how i would find some second hand? ive looked on signed pieces but alas ... no joy.

im in Australia - will whiteflash still be an option for me?

i was thinking of other ideas to make it more cost effective and i thought what about if you were to do a micropave setting in the shape of the earrings ... any ideas or is that lame?

i want them as my ''wedding day'' earrings ...

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
You could email signedpieces and they can keep an eye out for you. I''d be weary about going the e-bay route. Whiteflash will ship internationally-there are a few Australians that have WF pieces on here.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results