shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany Ribbon ring and a pear

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cnkav

Shiny_Rock
Do they go together?
I bought a pear and wanted to make it into a halo, but I saw the Tiffany Ribbon design and like it a lot. Do you think a pear can pull off the ribbon look???

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
In my opinion it might look a bit odd with a pear...

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
I agree. I don''t think it would look right.

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Aside from the look, there''s also the issue of safety ... the point of the pear would be dangerously exposed.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
cnkav, I don''t think the Tiffany ribbon ring mounting would look right with a pear in the center.

Have you seen Mary Alaina''s pear halo? We have a few more PSers with lovely pear halos. Do a little searching and I''m sure you''ll fall in love.

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
i think it would look funny, the ribbon ring is specifically made for an RB, you might able to pull off a cushion though

cnkav

Shiny_Rock
I am afraid that I agree with you all
7.gif

I am calling the jeweller to postpone setting the diamond into the ribbon ring. I hope they''ve not done anything yet.

Is there anyone here good at photoshop? Could you help putting the pear into the setting? I am so worried right now.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results