shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany princess cut in solitaire

allyssayang

Rough_Rock
After 2 months searching for the ring. Finally I saw it in the Tiffany duty free shop at Taiwan's airport when I was waiting for boarding. This is the One!!

0.59 ct
E color
VS1

Ring size 4.25

IMG_1884.jpg
IMG_1929.jpg

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
It looks perfect on you! I love it, so timeless and elegant! I'm picturing it with a diamond wedding band! :love:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous stone! :love:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty ring - I love the way it looks in the Tiffany setting with that knife edge band !

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is a timeless, classic setting - can't go wrong with that! IT is beautiful on your hand... so were you engaged at the Taiwan airport???

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks fantastic on you!!!! What's the story - was your guy with you at the airport? There's a great story in this somewhere! :appl: E VS1 - way to goooooooooooooooooooooooo More pics!!!!!!!! Did they size it for yo at the airport??????

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty! Congratulations!!!

allyssayang

Rough_Rock
Enerchi|1339962878|3218316 said:
That is a timeless, classic setting - can't go wrong with that! IT is beautiful on your hand... so were you engaged at the Taiwan airport???

I was hoping I could do role playing like "The Terminal". However, I did travel alone for business. :~

I just called my fiance and told him that I want this one instead of the original ring waiting to be transferred to Taiwan.

Actually, we were engaged in Shanghai on new year's eve 2012, with a set of silver ring & necklaces. -> Then he asked me to pick a ring i like together later. After 2 months I was not 100% satisfied with the only few princess cut selections that Tiffany's local chain shops offered. The stones were either too small or too big with very good grade (beyond my budget). I almost gave up and planed to go for [.60, I color, VS2] but coincidentally found this one finally.

Tiffany's duty free shop didn't share stock with chain stores. They are more like a retailer. The price is cheaper than other stores in Asia but closed to US quote plus tax.

allyssayang

Rough_Rock
motownmama|1339978974|3218403 said:
Looks fantastic on you!!!! What's the story - was your guy with you at the airport? There's a great story in this somewhere! :appl: E VS1 - way to goooooooooooooooooooooooo More pics!!!!!!!! Did they size it for yo at the airport??????

My guy paid for it. haha that's the only thing he did. I only gave him 30 seconds for thinking because I was about to boarding and hold my credit card on hand already. The shop said they had never seen any e-ring customers could do the decision so quickly. I was very clear about what i want.

The duty free shop won't do size change but they will give you an invoice and card for custom size service. With the invoice & card, I can change my ring size at any other local Tiffany stores afterward when I come back. That's what they do in Taiwan.

I'll try DSLR see if I can picture it more clearly. Any tips for taking pictures?

allyssayang

Rough_Rock
allyssayang|1339996231|3218538 said:
Enerchi|1339962878|3218316 said:

I was hoping I could do role playing like "The Terminal". However, I did travel alone for business. :~

I just called my fiance and told him that I want this one instead of the original ring waiting to be transferred to Taiwan.

Actually, we were engaged in Shanghai on new year's eve 2012, with a set of silver ring & necklaces. -> Then he asked me to pick a ring i like together later. After 2 months I was not 100% satisfied with the only few princess cut selections that Tiffany's local chain shops offered. The stones were either too small or too big with very good grade (beyond my budget). I almost gave up and planed to go for [.50, I color, VS2] but coincidentally found this one finally.

Tiffany's duty free shop didn't share stock with chain stores. They are more like a retailer. The price is cheaper than other stores in Asia but closed to US quote plus tax.

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
:appl: :appl: :appl: It looks perfect on you!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
It looks great!

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
It looks perfect on your hand :appl: What a timeless and beautiful ring!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Must have been a fun flight with your new beauty!!!!!!!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! That's a beautiful princess cut!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
now that I recall... I almost did the same kind of thing when I was leaving Barbados in January! I was at the airport, browsing a duty free diamond shop and wasthisclose to impulsively purchasing a diamond band... but I didn't.

It is a beautiful ring - I had a PR solitaire in platinum for 6 years and now am resetting to a PR 3 stone -its beautiful and looks amazing on your hand!

sometimes, you just never know where you'll find the perfect ring!

:lickout: Congrats! It's perfect on you! I so love that setting!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Splendid! :appl:

cheers--Sharon

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results