shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany Novo

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

stitch

Shiny_Rock
The web site says it is 10,600. Does this price include the 1carat diamond? I wonder how much the set cost without the center stone. :) Can we find a duplicate set like the novo from other vendor

Thanks

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Here''s a thread where someone was looking for a tiffany novo and came up with these options which were close to the novo without the tiffany price.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/tiffany-novo-fan-blue-nile-nouveau-vs-good-old-gold-gabriel-co-vs-de-beers-forever-pave-or-db-c.107805/

Also, my brother and I were doing the same research as you for his future fiance''s engagement ring. I think we''re going to end up going with Gabriel&Co which is carried by both ID Jewelry and Good Old Gold. We''re working with ID Jewelry and they''ve been awesome! We''re working out the finer details and we''ll post the ring once everything is settled! Good luck!!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
http://shop.goodoldgold.com/index.cfm/a/catalog.prodshow/vid/46574/catid/298

http://www.idjewelryonline.com/product_info.php?cPath=42_47&products_id=4061&cType=ER

These are the links for the Gabriel&Co found at ID Jewelry and Good Old Gold. We''re working with Luann from ID Jewelry so if you have any questions, she''s been great!
9.gif

I''m also attaching a video of the ring from Good Old Gold: http://vimeo.com/3398400

stitch

Shiny_Rock
I just talk to tiffany rep. The center stone is 1K I SI color. They won't sell the setting alone
7.gif

Hi Lew,

I got invalid link

setell

Shiny_Rock
I actually am wearing the Gabriel & Co 4181 platinum setting I got from ID Jewelery with a modern facet cushion from GoG
10.gif
. Luann is AMAZING!!! I love her! I still have to write my review of my experience with them but I''ve been sooo busy lately with my exam coming up. I feel like ID Jewelery isn''t getting a fair shot on price scope as folks don''t seem to talk about them much but my experience with them have been nothing but great top notch service! Their prices are also amazing as well too!!!!!! I feel their customer service was far superior to JA and better prices too.

stitch

Shiny_Rock
Hi setell,

How many stone from each side?

haagen_dazs

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/7/2009 3:11:29 PM
Author: setell
Luann is AMAZING!!! I love her!
curious
what is her role at IDJ?
I only spoke to Yekutiel...
Good to hear great reviews on IDJEWELRY

setell

Shiny_Rock
Just counted, 17 little diamonds on each side and it''s PT950 if you''re considering platinum.

stitch

Shiny_Rock
thanks setell

Lew Lew

Shiny_Rock
Trade
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/help-is-the-tiffany-ring-worth-it.123192/

Well, apparently I don''t know how to make the links work.
37.gif
I guess try copying and pasting it into your browser.

setell

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/7/2009 3:47:55 PM
Author: haagen_dazs

Luann is AMAZING!!! I love her!
curious
what is her role at IDJ?
I only spoke to Yekutiel...
Good to hear great reviews on IDJEWELRY
Not really sure...all I know was I got passed on to Luann from Yekutiel after I asked about the cost of the platinum version of the Gabriel & Co setting. Either way both Yekutiel and Luann have been great. Ironic how I found them by googling the Gabriel & Co setting after finding it too costly at GoG. Then I found out they were a PS vendor too so gave them a email and the rest is nothing but top notch service.

Stitch, I'll post my bad photo's tonight when I get home to show you how it looks with a modern cushion as most on PS is with a round or a chunky cushion.

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
I actually am wearing the Gabriel & Co 4181 platinum setting I got from ID Jewelery with a modern facet cushion from GoG
10.gif
. Luann is AMAZING!!! I love her! I still have to write my review of my experience with them but I've been sooo busy lately with my exam coming up. I feel like ID Jewelery isn't getting a fair shot on price scope as folks don't seem to talk about them much but my experience with them have been nothing but great top notch service! Their prices are also amazing as well too!!!!!! I feel their customer service was far superior to JA and better prices too.
Sorry for the threadjack!

Setell, can you post pictures of your ring? I've seen your comment on Aida's thread about her JA french pave e-ring but I didn't see pictures of your ring anywhere. I vouch for ID Jewelry and their awesome customer service specially Luann! I love her too!! We exchange emails throughtout the day and I call ever so often and I'd definitely recommend them to anyone.

Haagendazs, when I first called, I was told that Luann was the person to talk to about e-rings. I wasn't given a specific title for her. She worked with us and we've almost got everything figured out! Now my brother just needs to find out her ring size so we can actually order and when I'm in town with them, I may be able to convince her to go browse rings while at the PSers FL GTG not this weekend but next weekend!

Threadjack over!

Stitch, why don't you give them a call and request Luann for pictures of the ring? She just took a couple for me with a 0.50 cushion in it and you can see what it looks like instead of stock photos. Any of the vendors here would be awesome to work with for diamonds and you'd be able to get the novo look without dropping $10k. You could get her a 2 carat diamond at that point!!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Well, to make it easier for you, I''m attaching the pictures Luann sent me. I believe that''s a cushion, but she told me that it''s .50 carats and I had her put the ring on her finger to take a photo so my brother and I could see what it looks like. Anyone, please correct me if I''m wrong and it''s not a cushion!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Having issues with these pics! I''ll have to do this when I get home. Sorry!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Let''s try this again...

luanngabeco.JPG

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
It worked!! Hurray!! Here''s the last one!

luanngabecofrontal.JPG

stitch

Shiny_Rock
wow that is such a beautiful ring you got there

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/7/2009 5:53:04 PM
Author: stitch
wow that is such a beautiful ring you got there
It''s not mine, stitch. It''s a sample of the Gabriel&Co Novo ring that ID Jewelry had in stock which Luann took a picture of to show me. Hopefully, my brother will order his and he''ll have one that has a RB 1.00 H VS2 in it and I can take a picture of the finished product. But we''re still working on the final details! Plus, these are the pictures that finally convince my brother that this is the ring for his FF. What do you think? Is this something your FF would like?

stitch

Shiny_Rock
I think my fiancee will love that. I also found a ritani ring that is similar to the design :) Now I am undecided again
25.gif

setell

Shiny_Rock
Awwww thanks guys!!! Those pictures that Luann sent you Luckyeshe is my ring!!!!! I posted my review and just took some pictures. Sorry for the poor quality...I haven''t mastered taking nice pictures yet! Here''s the link if you want to read my massive post. https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/gabriel-co-setting-with-gog-cushion.126959/

Stitch, I looked at a few Ritani’s too and couldn’t swallow the price and decided not to go with it. Definitely look at it in person as the diamonds are REALLY small, well the settings that I saw in person weren’t as nice as the pictures for the Ritani. I think the Gabriel &Co is a nicer setting if you want a Novo replica but then I may be biased too!

haagen_dazs

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/7/2009 4:02:50 PM
Author: Luckyeshe

Haagendazs, when I first called, I was told that Luann was the person to talk to about e-rings.
i have been in constant communication with Yekutiel
indeed it has been nothing but top notch service
amazing
i have yet to meet him in person
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results