shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany Metro hinged size?

Orchids0926

Shiny_Rock
Hi all, hoping someone can help with sizing question. How does a small Tiffany Metro hinge bracelet compare to Love size 17?
I have not tried on the metro, but have a love. It fits loosely on me so I can't decide if a medium or small metro would be better. I'm not going to be wearing the two together, so they don't have to be exact sizing.
Hoping someone has both to give me a comparison. I'm not fully vaccinated yet so I'm trying to avoid going to the store to try it on and I hate returning things...

Thanks in advance!

FL_runner

Brilliant_Rock
I don’t own either so I’m not a ton of help- but the Tiffany website has a printable wrist measurement ruler that lets you wrap your wrist and tells you how it correlates to size. My wrist is 6.25 inches and I generally wear a Tiffany “medium” size in cuffs or bracelets there.

If you have your vaccine appointments lined up i would wait a little to get to try it in person, it’s definitely worth trying on in person to be sure, and they are limiting the number of people in the stores right now.

Fabtwinsmom

Brilliant_Rock
You can contact their customer service and they can give you the exact diameter.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You can contact their customer service and they can give you the exact diameter.

This. Call in and get an inner diameter measurement.

Orchids0926

Shiny_Rock
Thanks all. I used their online measuring tape and also have a friend who is of similar size in cartier go confirm for me. I'm a medium.
Thanks for you time!

Fabtwinsmom

Brilliant_Rock
Please come back and share pics with us when you get it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results