shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany Diamond Earrings with serial number?

Zzzt72

Rough_Rock
Any thoughts on these diamond earrings? I bought them from a jewelry reseller 3 years ago and they are certainly high quality, brilliant diamonds. Just noticed today they appear to have a serial number.. does this mean they are not authentic Tiffany? Not sure if the photo will come out but the tiny inscription appears to say 66263 on the back of both studs. Both posts say T & Co on one side and 750 on the other. This is majorly magnified.. some fine work was done to etch these.

7DD0FBCC-37ED-49C6-B4BA-C45C881F20B2.jpeg 77F04EC2-B81F-4104-9C78-E6A8C9B59923.jpeg 6E00BA35-F029-4C94-9B88-13953DA295AD.jpeg

Zzzt72

Rough_Rock
They look like the diamonds by the yard earrings and examples I can find online all say ‘Peretti’ on the backing. But! I’m looking at these on an estate website and they mention being numbered so it is possible these are just not the original backs, or T&C changes the backs at one point

https://www.wilsonsestatejewelry.co...7&utm_source=google&utm_medium=smart_campaign

Thank you! I appreciate the response. The backs definitely aren’t original as they are mismatched. The stats on the diamonds in those links are identical to my earrings (color and clarity), wish I could see the post markings a bit better though. They’re really tiny on these earrings!

Rose-gold-or-bust

Shiny_Rock
I should state that I have no clue if the ad is authentic either but it’s hopeful for you

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results