shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany DBTY 18kt RG Bracelet

grapegravity

Shiny_Rock
DH was on a business trip last week while I'm stuck at home with a six weeks old newborn and 22 months old baby :rolleyes:
So he has asked me if I would like anything from Tiffany since it was only two blocks away from his hotel :Up_to_something:
I have always wanted a DBTY bracelet (in any metal) but have not seen it IRL so I told him to check them out!

When he arrived home, he had this huge smirk on his face and passed me the Tiffany bag :bigsmile:
It was DBTY bracelet in 18k rose gold with three round brilliant diamonds total weight of 0.09 carat!!!! :love:
He then told me that he thought RG looked amazing compare to plat and WG and thought it would look good with my skin tone~~

So here it is! :sun:

img_0267.jpg
img_0268.jpg

img_0270.jpg
img_0274.jpg

AP1976

Shiny_Rock
22 month old and a 6 week old? You earned that DBTY bracelet, lol!! It's beautiful, congrats! I'm still a definite newbie here on the boards, and when I first found PS, I had to google what a DBTY was, ha! And now it's definitely on my radar for the future :naughty: Enjoy it and your two babes!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks beautiful! How do you feel about the rose gold? Yes, with two babies I surely think you deserve a little something sparkly! Kudos to hubby for wanting something for you to make you feel special!

grapegravity

Shiny_Rock
Thanks ladies! Two babies are quite a handful and I'm posting as they both are taking their nap.

I was very surprised that DH would pick RG since I don't own any RG jewelry as the ones I tired on tend to make my Asian skin tone more yellow. But the color of this DBTY is actually compliment my skin tone and its quite dainty which I really :love:
I think in future I will start buying RG (maybe start with a dainty diamond band?) to add to my collection!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the bracelet and love your right hand ring. Is it an OEC? Really pretty. Congrats! I have a thin Roberto Coin rose gold diamond eternity and I love it.

grapegravity

Shiny_Rock

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You lucky lady! It's gorgeous!!!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the link to your OEC!

Here are some pix of my RC ring. Very comfy.

_1819.jpg

_1820.jpg

_1821.jpg

_1822.jpg

grapegravity

Shiny_Rock
Thank you very much for posting pics of the band!
Wow, it's super sparkly and seems like a perfect match to my bracelet too! :Up_to_something:
Perhaps I should show to DH to make it a set :cheeky:

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
It's gorgeous!! Just the right amount of sparkle. I like the 3 station too, spreads out the sparkle a proper amount :bigsmile: I agree about the Asian skin tone, rose gold is tricky but this mix of RG looks perfect on you!! Your DH did a good job! I really like your wedding set and your lavender jade bangle as well ::)

Ashleigh

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on your lovely bling and an appreciative hubby :appl:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hubby is definitely a keeper! Just thought you might like a little Tiffany trinket, eh? Wow! It's beautiful on you---enjoy and congrats on the two little ones!

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! Congratulations on your babies! :appl:

grapegravity

Shiny_Rock
Thanks ladies for the lovely compliments!! :bigsmile: DH is def a keeper after all these years been together as we were high school sweethearts~

Pandabee, I did asked DH why he chose three station over five and he said five seemed "too busy" for him and three just looks perfect.
And yes, with Asian skin, it's very tricky and hard to find the right RG that can compliment my skin tone. But now I know for sure Tiffany RG looks good on me! I'm very happy to hear that you like my wedding set and especially my lavender jade bangle. :bigsmile: Where I live, people only wear jade that is green (99% are dyed) and its rare to see icy, glass or lavender jade.

SB621

Ideal_Rock
So beautiful and can I just what a great DH!!!!! Major points for him! It was so thoughtful of him to buy you something with the little blue box while you are home alone with the kids...which I completely feel for you as my children are 15 months apart and I cringe when my DH leaves me for work.

And lastly I"M SO JEALOUS that rose gold looks amazing on your skin tone!!!!!!!!!! I have wanted a rose gold braclet BADLY for years, but my skin tone is sort of orangey so rose gold looks orange on me...hate it. But your bracelet looks amazing against your wrist!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love:

JuneRose

Brilliant_Rock
Wow that's beautiful!! I really love rose gold :love:
What an amazing husband you have!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is just beautiful and a very sweet gift from your hubby!!!

grapegravity

Shiny_Rock
Thanks ladies! :bigsmile:
sarahbear621, i think you should try tiffany rose gold because my skin tone is pretty yellow IRL and it just looks right!

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
I'm not a bracelet wearer. I'm weird about watches, bracelets anything on my wrist.... BUT I could get over that for a DBTY style and ROSE GOLD!!! Heavenly! :appl:

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh yes, grape, get the band, too! I didn't even know they made the DBTY items in rose gold. Thanks so much for posting!!!

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
grapegravity|1352868656|3306053 said:
Thanks ladies for the lovely compliments!! :bigsmile: DH is def a keeper after all these years been together as we were high school sweethearts~

Pandabee, I did asked DH why he chose three station over five and he said five seemed "too busy" for him and three just looks perfect.
And yes, with Asian skin, it's very tricky and hard to find the right RG that can compliment my skin tone. But now I know for sure Tiffany RG looks good on me! I'm very happy to hear that you like my wedding set and especially my lavender jade bangle. :bigsmile: Where I live, people only wear jade that is green (99% are dyed) and its rare to see icy, glass or lavender jade.

He's got a good eye!! ::) and oyyy that is so sad. I was on a journey to find a jade bangle on my recent trip to Taiwan and I learned a lot. Most people there wear real ones though because fake/dyed ones don't have the same meaning and "protective" qualities. Didn't see any lavender ones but the sales ladies always tried to encourage me to look into it since they thought it was more fitting for younger girls! I ended up with a white jade bangle though but it's usually tinted a light green. Would love a lavender one like yours someday!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
beautiful!!! :love:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
He was right, it does look amazing with your skin tone! Simple, elegant, and such a sweet surprise ::)

grapegravity

Shiny_Rock
He's got a good eye!! ::) and oyyy that is so sad. I was on a journey to find a jade bangle on my recent trip to Taiwan and I learned a lot. Most people there wear real ones though because fake/dyed ones don't have the same meaning and "protective" qualities. Didn't see any lavender ones but the sales ladies always tried to encourage me to look into it since they thought it was more fitting for younger girls! I ended up with a white jade bangle though but it's usually tinted a light green. Would love a lavender one like yours someday!![/quote]

I was in Taiwan this past March to attend my cousins wedding and I had a chance to check out jade market in Taipei as I looking for a oval shape icy or glassy jade bangle. The ones I like are over 40k USD :errrr: and there was not a lot of lavender jade for purchase.
I was lucky to find my bangle on eBay a few year back.

Here's my post with some pix. My Ering in the pix were 1.20ct at the time.
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/jadeite-fans.111676/#post-1895861?hilit=Jade#p1895861

grapegravity

Shiny_Rock
derbygal|1352934142|3306720 said:
Oh yes, grape, get the band, too! I didn't even know they made the DBTY items in rose gold. Thanks so much for posting!!!

Unfortunately there's no store sells RC in my city so I can't go try on your gorgeous RG band however, we do have a small Tiffany store here and I may go check out the metro band in RG whenever I get a break from my kids :Up_to_something:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks utterly beautiful and really, hugely compliments your skin tone! I often wondered about the rose gold - its very warming. I love gold, but my wedding rings are plat so I tend to only wear plat. I have the DBTY bracelet with one diamond in & wear it every day. It goes with everything :sun:

Congratulations on your new baby too! Yes, I agree with the others. With 2 babies that young you definitely deserve some bling. My eldest was 21 months when I gave birth to number 2. Seriously hard work :o

jenncent

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Congrats on the new baby, and the DBTY! It is beautiful. Casual, yet chic.

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
What a kind and beautiful gift from your husband. It looks fantastic on you!

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on the new baby! I love this. I actually just got a pair of the Rose gold baby bezels from Tiffany's and was thinking about this bracelet!

grapegravity

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone for the congrats!

butterfly 17|1353074831|3307829 said:
Congrats on the new baby! I love this. I actually just got a pair of the Rose gold baby bezels from Tiffany's and was thinking about this bracelet!

You should totally get it and make it a set!! :naughty: it's really nice and yet understated at the same time. I really love it!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results