Premium
Gorgeous! Not in this lifetime though.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
The Star & Moon necklace is on my wish list! :love:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
All beautiful pieces of art! :love: Too bad tiaras aren't in style for people other than royalty!

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
I wonder who buys tiaras these days. That's a beautiful one. I love the Montana sapphire cuff too -- and the bracelet next to it.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
mom2boys|1389398121|3590611 said:
All beautiful pieces of art! :love: Too bad tiaras aren't in style for people other than royalty!

Oh, come on! Don't tell me most of us Pricescopers couldn't rock one if we could afford one! Or make one ourselves!

Deb ;))

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'd rock one.

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
Tiaras clash with my shaved head

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
They even have (much too short) videos!

Sigh. Thanks ame. :love:

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I was tidying up the other day when a friend came over. She looked at me thoughtfully and said, "You know, I'm glad that in the privacy of your own home, performing house-hold chores, you can just kick back and don your tiara."

So, uh ... me? Sadly only paste so far, but a girl can dream .... :naughty:

That said, I think I prefer the Rose bracelet. And I am puzzled by the vivid green diamond ring. Such a beautiful stone, why potchke it up with all the extraneous bling ....

rose_bracelet.jpg

vivid_green.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
rosetta|1389446860|3590884 said:
Sigh. Thanks ame. :love:

Yeah. Thanks, ame.

Deb
:saint:

April20

Ideal_Rock
I love the butterfly bracelet. But a part of me really wants that tiara. For absolutely no reason. Ha ha.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Snake bracelet with Montana's sapphires has my name all over it...

cheers--Sharon

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
canuk-gal|1389459759|3590928 said:
Snake bracelet with Montana's sapphires has my name all over it...

Do you mean the Butterfly Bracelet or did I miss something?

Deb

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am rather partial to the Seurat bangle myself, although I wouldn't wear it and therefore wouldn't buy it.

AGBF

seuratbangle.jpg

seuratbangletoo.jpg

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
You're all welcome. Just doing my civic duty. haha

Yea there's some pretty amazing stuff. Those photos...no justice to any of the pieces, I am sure.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
AGBF|1389485945|3591115 said:
I am rather partial to the Seurat bangle myself, although I wouldn't wear it and therefore wouldn't buy it.

I opened this thread again to read ame's latest comment and I saw what I had written here. I realize it looks as if I was saying I might have picked up this bracelet at Tiffany's on a whim if I thought I would get some use out of it! ;)) Uh...wrong impression. I have no idea what the price tag is, but I assure you that it is way out of my range!

Deb
:wavey:

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
I thought I wasn't a bracelet girl... I was wrong. I like rings because I get to see my stone; now I see that bracelets are the same.

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
I have been back to ogle this thread about half a dozen times - it gets better each time.
Thank you for listing this, Ame!

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock
That tiara is only about $335k. I remember seeing it in a Blue Book sometime last year. It has many carats including many yellow diamonds - honestly, I would have thought it'd cost at least 1-2 million. I know I sound nuts, but I actually think 335k is quite a bargain for a many-carated Tiffany tiara.

The jeweller who makes the most tiaras these days is Chaumet, I believe. Check out their website - tiaras to die for, all over the place. Someone must buy them. I think I read somewhere that it's the wealthy Arabs who buy them for their daughters.

If I had one, I'd wear it to dressy parties (I'd go to more dressy parties if I had tiara money), I'd lend it to all the little girls in the family as they grow up and get married, I'd go on cruises and wear it on formal nights, and I might get one small/low enough that I could wear it out to dinner, and I would totally wear it at home.

Yes, I think I'd get quite a lot of use out of a tiara!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Smith1942|1389632395|3591996 said:
and I would totally wear it at home.

Yes, I think I'd get quite a lot of use out of a tiara!

I always believed in you, Smith! But especially since you took my advice on buying the biggest rock possible. Wearing a tiara while having breakfast in bed sounds divine!

Hugs,
Deb
:wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results