Tiffany’s Eternity Band

Nida

Shiny_Rock
Hello

Please post pictures and details of high end Tiffany’s eternity bands

I want to see their best bands

Cunhaam

Rough_Rock
I didn't know Tiffany did 3/4 eternity bands?

Aurora26

Shiny_Rock
Tiffany 3mm channel set eternity band

Hi @MissGotRocks, gorgeous set! What are your thoughts that the metal from the channel set band rubs the shank/prongs of your e-ring? How long have you worn the two together and do you see any wear? I am considering a yellow gold channel set band with a yellow gold solitaire, platinum prongs, flush fit e-ring. I’ve read other threads on here stating metal on metal contact is inevitable if you wear both at once but it will take years to show wear if the two shanks rub each other flushly, if that makes sense.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
SPAM CITY!!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi @MissGotRocks, gorgeous set! What are your thoughts that the metal from the channel set band rubs the shank/prongs of your e-ring? How long have you worn the two together and do you see any wear? I am considering a yellow gold channel set band with a yellow gold solitaire, platinum prongs, flush fit e-ring. I’ve read other threads on here stating metal on metal contact is inevitable if you wear both at once but it will take years to show wear if the two shanks rub each other flushly, if that makes sense.

The ering is flush fit so it and the wedding band channel fit flush together. The bigger problem is when you have exposed girdles of diamonds from a band eating into the prongs. The channel set band does not allow that to happen. Metal touching metal might wear away some of the metal over years but not nearly as much as diamonds running against metal.

Aurora26

Shiny_Rock
The ering is flush fit so it and the wedding band channel fit flush together. The bigger problem is when you have exposed girdles of diamonds from a band eating into the prongs. The channel set band does not allow that to happen. Metal touching metal might wear away some of the metal over years but not nearly as much as diamonds running against metal.

Yeah I understand that any diamond-metal contact will quickly "eat" up the metal/prongs. Cool, so the takeaway is that the same type of metal with flush fit contact is not a huge concern.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
This an old thread. She started it in April and hasn’t posted since then.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results