shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiaras!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kaylyn

Shiny_Rock
Which tiara do you like the best?

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

My mom likes all 3, I like all 3, so now I turn to you, Pricescopers!!! GO!!!

jas

Brilliant_Rock
I''m with you and your mom. #3 is my favorite! (I''m wearing something similar!)

Emeraldfan

Shiny_Rock
I definitely love #3 the best. Gorgeous!!

LAJennifer

Ideal_Rock
Number 1 or Number 3 (probably number 3). Number 2 looks a little "homecoming queen" to me.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
3! Because it''s the daintiest and the least "crown"-like. When it comes to tiaras, I think subtle is best!

Kaylyn

Shiny_Rock
They''re so reasonably priced that I''m tempted to buy more than one. Hahaha!

My other forum voted and said #3 as well.
1.gif

ocbride2007

Shiny_Rock
My vote is definitely for #3 as well. I like the subtle elegance. Large tiaras just distract from a beautiful face, while this will just be a delicate compliment to your overall look.

Are you growing your hair out/getting extentions before the wedding?? Because I think the smaller tiara is definitely perferable for short/shoulder length hair, while if you have a lot of hair that you are piling high, a larger one may look better with the right updo.

Kaylyn

Shiny_Rock
My wedding isn''t for 11 months, but this hair is very typical of me. I just had it cut on Tuesday:

112053.jpg

Well, I think #3 it is. The more I look at it, the more I see that the others might be just too big on me. Plus, I''m extremely short (5''2") so it''d be better to stay in proportion with the rest of me!

Thanks for the help, ladies!!!!!
5.gif

s00n2bRTrnr

Rough_Rock
Number3 because the other two are too big for the shape of your head, they would just take away from your hairdo

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Definitely 3! I have had a hard time choosing...keep coming back to the thread to look at them...wish there were head shots on mannequins or something to get an idea of scale! But I think 3 is nice without being overdone.
1.gif

Kaylyn

Shiny_Rock
#3 has been ordered!

9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results