shape
carat
color
clarity

Tianyu Moissanite Meets David Klass

mrsgreeneyes

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Earlier this year I purchased five 4mm F color ACCs from Tianyu Gems on Alibaba. The price was a steal ($30 each!) and I'd had this idea for a five stone rattling around in my brain for a while.

Baby ACCs
fullsizeoutput_5b4a.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_5b4e.jpeg

CAD from DK
fullsizeoutput_5bd8.jpeg

And this beauty arrived on Saturday! It is the most comfortable ring I have ever worn, and I've found myself frantically looking down at my hand thinking it must have fallen off. But no, there she is in all her blinged out glory. :lol:

I've named her Sparkle Spice
fullsizeoutput_5cfa.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_5cfb.jpeg

Aaaaaand hand shots
btLzLnQlQxqimV4wXYkBpA.jpg
fullsizeoutput_5cf7.jpeg

And a bling video: https://streamable.com/km37j

I also purchased an F color 7.5mm ACC that David is working on a setting for, so I plopped her in a Tacori setting I have so I could take a family shot. I don't actually intend to wear them together, but thought it would be cute to have a pic of mama with her babies. :lol:

MAqbuxsOTAWb%bRDBu4+Bg.jpg

I've been purchasing moissy from Tianyu for over a year and have always had a wonderful experience. You can read more about that here and full disclosure, I am autumngirlsoup on Reddit. :)

Attachments

• HUsT+9DQSIWdvnvzj94BbA.jpg
    HUsT+9DQSIWdvnvzj94BbA.jpg
    207.1 KB · Views: 299

crystalinmke

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I'm so jealous! this is absolutely gorgeous and I didn't know Tianyu made moissanite in such small sizes. this is dangerous for my limited budget lol. what ideas do you have for the 7.5mm ACC?

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!

May I ask? What is Alibaba?

mrsgreeneyes

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I'm so jealous! this is absolutely gorgeous and I didn't know Tianyu made moissanite in such small sizes. this is dangerous for my limited budget lol. what ideas do you have for the 7.5mm ACC?
This is the CAD we are working on
EBD24AD2-9A45-475C-9E78-A42D2EF03C6E.png

And the shoulder detail will look like this
5A92506B-7495-4C57-B2C3-2727C6127158.jpeg

Basically imagine the classic Tiffany setting done as a four prong with diamond shoulder detail. I’m doing it in a white metal, not sure white gold or plat yet.

Attachments

• IMG_0092.JPG
    IMG_0092.JPG
    174.1 KB · Views: 34

mrsgreeneyes

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!

May I ask? What is Alibaba?
It's a Chinese purchasing platform. Kind of like Amazon, but more geared toward wholesale transactions. It can seem a little daunting until you get the hang of it. If you think you might want to purchase from Tianyu, my contact details are on LT and you can shoot me an email - I'd be happy to give you pointers!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty!

crystalinmke

Shiny_Rock
Premium
This is the CAD we are working on
EBD24AD2-9A45-475C-9E78-A42D2EF03C6E.png

And the shoulder detail will look like this
5A92506B-7495-4C57-B2C3-2727C6127158.jpeg

Basically imagine the classic Tiffany setting done as a four prong with diamond shoulder detail. I’m doing it in a white metal, not sure white gold or plat yet.

oh it's gonna be gorgeous! be sure to post lots of pics. I've thought about ordering some Tianyu as i'm approaching graduation and wanna make some sparkly gifts for myself (lol). how are you liking the cut of the ACCs and the OECs you've purchased? and do you purchase the forever ones? or just the ones labelled DEF?

i will probably email you in the future if i do decide to order!

mrsgreeneyes

Shiny_Rock
Premium
oh it's gonna be gorgeous! be sure to post lots of pics. I've thought about ordering some Tianyu as i'm approaching graduation and wanna make some sparkly gifts for myself (lol). how are you liking the cut of the ACCs and the OECs you've purchased? and do you purchase the forever ones? or just the ones labelled DEF?

i will probably email you in the future if i do decide to order!
I just contact Emily directly and let her know what I want - color, size, cut - and then she sends me a quote. Forever One refers to the material (4h SiC as opposed to the older 6h SiC material) and Tianyu is cutting the 4h material. So it shouldn’t matter if the listing says Forever One or not. But yeah! Definitely shoot me an email with questions. :)

Sezzwho

Rough_Rock
It turned out so so amazingly.

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous and very sparkly! I have been following the thread on WB with lots of interest, I’m very keen on OEC Tianyu studs.
Your ring turned out beautifully :love:.

mrsgreeneyes

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous and very sparkly! I have been following the thread on WB with lots of interest, I’m very keen on OEC Tianyu studs.
Your ring turned out beautifully :love:.
Thank you! I recently ordered a set of OEC studs in platinum from Tianyu and the price was... jaw-droppingly low. They should be sending me pics soon and I’ll let you know what I think!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! This turned out beautifully. I love those little baby ACC's. So precious! :love: The ring is gorgeous and super sparkly! Post more pics please. :mrgreen2:

mrsgreeneyes

Shiny_Rock
Premium
@mrsgreeneyes
Thank you!
To start, I'll ask here, is the website Alibaba.com?
Yes, it is! I think what I'll do is start a dedicated Tianyu thread so it'll be easier to find and reference in the future. I'll post some ordering tips and details there, along with photos of everything I have purchased so far. :)

glitterglitter

Rough_Rock
Premium
My finger is a petite 4.5 which is great for solitaires because it makes things look huge, but not so great for anything with more than one stone, because it's hard to fit much into such a small space...

molecule

Brilliant_Rock
@glitterglitter
I'm actually looking at JuliaB's etsy for a similar band and she has 3mm moissanite.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous!

Volvoqueen

Shiny_Rock
Earlier this year I purchased five 4mm F color ACCs from Tianyu Gems on Alibaba. The price was a steal ($30 each!) and I'd had this idea for a five stone rattling around in my brain for a while.

Baby ACCs
fullsizeoutput_5b4a.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_5b4e.jpeg

CAD from DK
fullsizeoutput_5bd8.jpeg

And this beauty arrived on Saturday! It is the most comfortable ring I have ever worn, and I've found myself frantically looking down at my hand thinking it must have fallen off. But no, there she is in all her blinged out glory. :lol:

I've named her Sparkle Spice
fullsizeoutput_5cfa.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_5cfb.jpeg

Aaaaaand hand shots
btLzLnQlQxqimV4wXYkBpA.jpg
fullsizeoutput_5cf7.jpeg

And a bling video: https://streamable.com/km37j

I also purchased an F color 7.5mm ACC that David is working on a setting for, so I plopped her in a Tacori setting I have so I could take a family shot. I don't actually intend to wear them together, but thought it would be cute to have a pic of mama with her babies. :lol:

MAqbuxsOTAWb%bRDBu4+Bg.jpg

I've been purchasing moissy from Tianyu for over a year and have always had a wonderful experience. You can read more about that here and full disclosure, I am autumngirlsoup on Reddit. :)

What color did you purchase?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results