carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Three Stone Sapphire Ring by Joe Escobar

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Turning 30 has its perks, I suppose.

A few weeks ago I was at a PS G2G, when I happened upon a beautiful sapphire three stone halo ring at a local antique jewelry store. Neither the stones, or the setting were antique but nonetheless, I was entirely enamoured by it. The price tag on this ring was exceptionally high, especially considering that the sapphires did not come with any certification. I loved the idea of a three stone ring as a 30th birthday gift, and the sapphires are also my birthstone. Coupled with the fact that I did not own any sapphires, hubby and I both thought this would be a beautiful gift to commemorate inevitable aging.

As I was contemplating this particular ring, our very own Freke recommended I contact Ryan from Joe Escobar, who is their in-house coloured stone expert. On her advice, I contacted Ryan and discussed what I was looking for. I really didn't have to explain much, he knew exactly the kind of stones I hoped for, and envisioned the setting better than I could. They had a similar three-stone setting in stock, so we used that as our foundation. Ryan worked very patiently with me, answered my many questions and even worked within my very tight timelines.

And then he threw in some surprises. Of the good kind. Instead of the stones we had agreed upon, he swapped it with far nicer stones and didn't charge me a penny extra. Because - and I quote - he knew I would appreciate the beauty of these stones. My experience with JE has been truly exceptional - the service is stellar, and the product spectacular. The stones are so electric blue, they can light up a dark room. And the pave so intricate, yet deliciously icy. I'll let the photos do the rest of the talking...

sapphire13.jpg

_17722.jpg

_17723.jpg

_17724.jpg

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A few more...

_17725.jpg

_17726.jpg

_17727.jpg

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Under very low light conditions. As you can see, they don't black out at all, instead turn more electric and glowy.

sapphire_19.jpg

sapphire11.jpg

sapphire9.jpg

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is absolutely spectacular

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Simply stunning! :appl:

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG it's amazing!

I'm SO glad that you ended up getting a 3 stone halo sapphire ring! The one at the store was beautiful but not worth the price tag at.all.

May I ask if this was on par with that price or did you get a far superior product for less?

Time for another g2g! We'll have to visit the store again so you can show them just how serious your business was and hopefully brag about the better price tag and higher quality product!

:love:

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow. Amazingly gorgeous :love:

SB621

Ideal_Rock
One of the best sapphire rings ever!!!! I just love this! happy 30th!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What an amazing blue. Your ring is truly spectacular!
Enjoy your ring and happy 30th year!

plummiecat

Shiny_Rock
What gorgeous blue stones! I love your manicure, do you mind sharing the polish you are wearing. Happy 30th!

toaster

Rough_Rock
absolutely GORGEOUS! :love:

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I *adore* your ring! Looks incredible in all lighting conditions in your pics. Dreamy! :love: :love: :love:

joolsiepetunia

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Wow that is so beautiful! I am such a sapphire lover!! The color is amazing! :appl:

PS: We are Infiniti friends! I take handshots like that in the car all the time too!

Magpie4426

Shiny_Rock
That is absolutely heavenly! What ideal finger coverage. Perfect. Enjoy it!

Bridetobe88

Rough_Rock
So beautiful! That color is to die for.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am so thrilled for you Kama! I'm just happy to have helped, and I hope one day soon I'll get to see it in person!

Ryan totally exceeded both of our expectations, I think! :appl: :appl: :appl:

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring! Such an amazing shade of blue! Enjoy it!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kama, I LOVE your ring! I have been longing for a sapphire ring myself! Your ring is perfect!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
As blue as the deep blue sea - stunning!

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for all the kind comments! I am pretty much in love with it 8)

plummiecat|1399313877|3666645 said:
What gorgeous blue stones! I love your manicure, do you mind sharing the polish you are wearing. Happy 30th!

Hardly a manicure - more like a 5 minute polish from the first nail paint I picked up at my local pharmacy! I had a conference to attend and realized how ratty my nails looked. Anyways, it is called 'Basil Street' by Nails Inc.

joolsiepetunia|1399315293|3666658 said:
Wow that is so beautiful! I am such a sapphire lover!! The color is amazing! :appl:

PS: We are Infiniti friends! I take handshots like that in the car all the time too!

Haha, I LOVE driving my Infiniti! It's such a fun car. Especially in the summer when I have my top down ;-)

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
vintagelover229|1399312736|3666633 said:
OMG it's amazing!

I'm SO glad that you ended up getting a 3 stone halo sapphire ring! The one at the store was beautiful but not worth the price tag at.all.

May I ask if this was on par with that price or did you get a far superior product for less?

Time for another g2g! We'll have to visit the store again so you can show them just how serious your business was and hopefully brag about the better price tag and higher quality product!

:love:

You'd love to know that not only did I get bigger, better sapphires than the one at the initial store, but the diamonds are bigger and nicer too AND at an amazing price. I'd love to go back and watch her reaction, but I'm afraid I will be kicked out of that store ;-)

After making me run around a few times, she has since left me 2 messages. Too little, too late.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thats really gorgeous!!! Happy Birthday! :wavey:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Magnificent ring!!!! Congrats and happy birthday!!!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
All I can say is "Stunning".

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
It is such a beautiful ring! I adore the color of those sapphires!

ooo~Shiney!

Brilliant_Rock
oH mY GOODNESS!!!!!!!

That Bonny-Blue ring is simply AMAZING !!!!
Like a field of Bluebonnets in Texas !!!!
Gorgeous ! :love: :love: :love:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What amazingly gorgeous blue stones. Very pretty!

canadagirl

Rough_Rock
Wow - that is absolutely gorgeous!!!! I am a sapphire lover and I don't think that I have seen any that beautiful .... happy birthday and enjoy that lovely ring!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
That is spectacular :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: The sapphires are such a beautiful color!
Happy 30th! Best present ever :sun:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a gorgeous blue and a stunning ring. Congratulations! Wear that beautiful ring proudly.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results