shape
carat
color
clarity

Three stone diamond ring....advice please

brtb

Rough_Rock
I'm not sure if this is the right forum, but I need help on buying a three stone diamond ring. We went to Jared (yes, I admit it) over the weekend and I saw a 1 carat three stone diamond ring that I really like. The price seems reasonable to us, too. I don't know how to explain it, but I feel that buying a ring from a large chain store is not the right way to go. However, the rings I'm seeing online with the same color/clarity aren't that great as far as price.

If anyone has any recommendations on an online retailer I would appreciate it. Thanks!

Is it terribly awful if I cave and we buy the ring from Jared? I don't know why I'm so conflicted about this.

The ring we saw at Jared was $1799 H/SI (I know, not great). Under $2000 is the budget. THanks!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
do you have more information on the ring? what size are all three diamonds? are the diamonds graded by GIA or AGS?

brtb

Rough_Rock
The diamonds looked about the same size to me, so I will assume .3 carats each. They were set in 14K white gold trellis setting. Not sure about the grading.

I was going to go another route (moissanite or gemstone), but my husband wants me to have a diamond ring, so I decided on the three stone diamond.

Thanks!

brtb

Rough_Rock
I initially had my heart set on a 1 carat round bezel set solitaire and that's why I was researching some other alternatives. One carat diamonds are so expensive and I can't validate paying $5000 plus for a diamond.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results