shape
carat
color
clarity

Thoughts on this vintage round w. tapered baguettes [pics] ?

Gem-Show

Rough_Rock
I'm eyeing this vintage round with tapered baguettes. It comes with a wrap which I have little interest in. The solitaire is marked 10% irid, the wrap is unmarked.

Any thoughts on what would be a reasonable price for the set (or the solitaire alone) based on the photos? How does the cut of the center stone look?

Thanks pricescopers.

_t2ec16nhjgie9nnwpuutbqu_ihzzh___60_57.jpg

__kgrhqzhjcyfcvufq6oobqu_jcv_zq__60_57.jpg

dsc01449.jpg

__kgrhqvhjcufcmuq88edbqu_i8tnz___60_57.jpg

Gem-Show

Rough_Rock
Re: Thoughts on this vintage round w. tapered baguettes [pic

More photos:

_t2ec16r____e9s2fchbzbqu_gkfnk___60_57.jpg

_t2ec16rhjgke9no8hmy_bqu_i__njq__60_57.jpg

dsc01444.jpg

dsc01445.jpg

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock

It looks like a good ring and a good sized stone...but it's hard to tell just by the pictures how much you should pay for it...Do you have any stats?

Gem-Show

Rough_Rock

No, there is little information available. The ring cannot be returned. Here is some of what the seller says:

The size of this ring set is approximately a size 7 1/2 to 8 women's.
I weighed the ring set together at approximately 10 grams in weight.
Separately the solitaire was approximately 3.9-4.0 grams in weight and the custom floral design diamond fitting that the solitaire fits into at approximately 6.0 grams in weight.
The solitaire has 3 total diamonds in the ring (the round center diamond & the two small baguettes in the side).
The custom floral design ring that the solitaire fits into has a total of 18 little round diamonds ( 9 little round diamonds on each side.
I am not sure what the cut or clarity of these diamonds are. I know from it's history they are not cheap or really cloudy.
This ring has been very well stored and kept for al long time and we are the original owners.

This ring has no defects,missing stones,loose stones or defects,that we know of. Once again, we are not jewelry experts. We see no markings on the custom ring that the solitaire fits in but assume it is made of white gold.

The round cut solitaire engagement ring is older and it is 10% iridium and 90% platinum. In the last picture #9 I took a picture of the markings on the inside of this ring. The inside of the round engagement solitaire has an imprint saying 10% iridium.

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium

It says it's sold, so I assume you did buy it? The previous purchaser either did not pay, or returned the ring. You should have it appraised by an independent appraiser first and foremost. That will give you the best idea of what the ring is worth. We cannot tell anything from the pictures, and there are no stats on the diamond's size, cut, colour or clarity. Let us know what the appraiser says! ;))

Gem-Show

Rough_Rock

Nope, someone else bought both rings for $1900.00

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results