shape
carat
color
clarity

Thoughts on this Soulful mine cut?

Vintagedream

Rough_Rock
What do you think of this piece? I’ve been looking for an antique stone with some personality and I’ve been leaving towards bezel setting and just stumbled in this one. It looks lively-I like the chunky facets a lot and I love the shape/proportions. What do you think? Good stone? Good value?
Link to video: 30C00EFE-0BEC-4D4C-B158-E58346833B16.png

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
I love the setting. Not 100% sure on the omc. It does face up very white in that setting. Do you like it?

Vintagedream

Rough_Rock
I really like the setting. Love the gallery, love the bezel-and it looks like it would be comfortable to wear.

Vintagedream

Rough_Rock
Although I am curious if it would also look good with fine milgrain added.

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
I love milgrain so yes it would look fantastic. I just went on the JbG site

It looks like there's already milgrain on the inside of the bezel that you could add on the outside and the shank if you please.

twosanguinehearts

Brilliant_Rock
What do you think of this piece? I’ve been looking for an antique stone with some personality and I’ve been leaving towards bezel setting and just stumbled in this one. It looks lively-I like the chunky facets a lot and I love the shape/proportions. What do you think? Good stone? Good value?
Link to video: 30C00EFE-0BEC-4D4C-B158-E58346833B16.png

I think this is gorgeous!! I LOVE a chunky old mine and that bezel setting is perfection. :kiss2:

LightBright

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love it, it’s a beautiful Old Mine Cushion cut to me. I love how it is set, looks great. The tone of the N looks tinted brown or green rather than yellow. Depending on what you like in person, this could be a good thing or not.

For N color with undetermined tint, girdle hidden under a setting (it‘s GIA report indicates N, VS), and diameter, I’m not sure about pricing. TBH, it seems a little high. This is just my opinion.

Last edited:

elizat

Ideal_Rock
It's pretty and a pretty setting. I always find Grace to be priced a little higher than I think is market, but these are one of a kind stones. If you love it, and it's in budget, its very pretty. I would comparison shop with Old World Diamonds first myself.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results