shape
carat
color
clarity

Thoughts on this oec cut?

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the patterning - definitely not a "classic tiny table OEC" but a high crown and pretty organised faceting. Do you have any videos of it in motion?

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the facet pattern! Definitely get videos!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Potential! Yummy faceting ❤ We need videos!

kgizo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Agree with above posters, pics look lovely. Hope you can get a video from the seller.

kgizo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That tiny bit of leakage you circled wouldn’t bother me, but YMMV. In the 3rd video I tried to take a screenshot where about 1/2 of the table facets seem to go dark. I would want to understand this better. If it is obstruction from your camera then no big deal, but if you see that frequently it would bother me; again YMMV.

Attachments

Polyhex

Rough_Rock
If theres a bit of leakage here would that be a minmor flaw or a deal breaker do you think
Are you sure it's leakage vs reflection? Very well cut old Europeans have a reflection pattern in the center that I am sure has a technical term but I will describe as a "pinwheel" shape.

This is a newly cut August Vintage lab grown round. (I picked the lab grown because it has an open culet whereas his mined AVRs generally do not, but the same pattern is in the mined stones)

LGAVR204ISI2-Officelight_Gray-01_af7fc376-dd23-419a-88cf-693af298b18b_1400x.jpg

1573745229865.png

I think it's a beautiful stone.

Lovesparklesparle

Shiny_Rock
I think it’s absolutely gorgeous. I like the contrast and pattern, and that leakage you’re concerned about wouldn’t bother me.

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.