carat
color
clarity

Thoughts on this 1.3ct natural round?

sledge

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dear all brilliant rocks
I have finally purchased that stone. Thanks a lot for your advice! Would upload more photos when I get the stone.

Woah! Way to go!!

I was thinking about you in the wee hours of this AM. I don't sleep well at nights due to an old injury & surgery.

I had re-searched looking for something better and I just didn't have anything to really share that I thought made sense. I am excited for you! I think you will be good. I always think it's a good idea to get the scopes to verify light return. If it's not what's expected, return & start over.

Please post pics & more details once you have everything. Best of luck!

musicloveranthony

Shiny_Rock
Dear all brilliant rocks
I have finally purchased that stone. Thanks a lot for your advice! Would upload more photos when I get the stone.

That's really exciting! There's nothing like the anticipation of getting a new stone! I'm very happy for you and I hope it's everything you want it to be :)

armani51

Rough_Rock
Woah! Way to go!!

I was thinking about you in the wee hours of this AM. I don't sleep well at nights due to an old injury & surgery.

I had re-searched looking for something better and I just didn't have anything to really share that I thought made sense. I am excited for you! I think you will be good. I always think it's a good idea to get the scopes to verify light return. If it's not what's expected, return & start over.

Please post pics & more details once you have everything. Best of luck!

Hi sledge! It’s interesting to hear that you thought about me (my diamond):lol-2: and sorry about your injuries. I hope you will feel better soon;)2

I checked the stone again and I believe the inclusions are hardly detectable with naked eyes.
Recognised by all of your professional advice, I believe it would be a good pick.
No return is available for the small store, and I believe I don’t need to return it :cool2:

Last edited:

armani51

Rough_Rock
That's really exciting! There's nothing like the anticipation of getting a new stone! I'm very happy for you and I hope it's everything you want it to be :)

Hi Anthony! Thank you for giving me lots of advices! I am really impressed by all your passion and kindness!

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Who was Jean Schlumberger?
    Who was Jean Schlumberger?
    The Jewelry of Disney's Cruella
    The Jewelry of Disney's Cruella
    He Said, "Yes!"
    He Said, "Yes!"

Need expert help finding that diamonds?

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.