carat
color
clarity

Thoughts on this 1.3ct natural round?

sledge

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dear all brilliant rocks
I have finally purchased that stone. Thanks a lot for your advice! Would upload more photos when I get the stone.

Woah! Way to go!!

I was thinking about you in the wee hours of this AM. I don't sleep well at nights due to an old injury & surgery.

I had re-searched looking for something better and I just didn't have anything to really share that I thought made sense. I am excited for you! I think you will be good. I always think it's a good idea to get the scopes to verify light return. If it's not what's expected, return & start over.

Please post pics & more details once you have everything. Best of luck!

musicloveranthony

Shiny_Rock
Dear all brilliant rocks
I have finally purchased that stone. Thanks a lot for your advice! Would upload more photos when I get the stone.

That's really exciting! There's nothing like the anticipation of getting a new stone! I'm very happy for you and I hope it's everything you want it to be :)

armani51

Rough_Rock
Woah! Way to go!!

I was thinking about you in the wee hours of this AM. I don't sleep well at nights due to an old injury & surgery.

I had re-searched looking for something better and I just didn't have anything to really share that I thought made sense. I am excited for you! I think you will be good. I always think it's a good idea to get the scopes to verify light return. If it's not what's expected, return & start over.

Please post pics & more details once you have everything. Best of luck!

Hi sledge! It’s interesting to hear that you thought about me (my diamond):lol-2: and sorry about your injuries. I hope you will feel better soon;)2

I checked the stone again and I believe the inclusions are hardly detectable with naked eyes.
Recognised by all of your professional advice, I believe it would be a good pick.
No return is available for the small store, and I believe I don’t need to return it :cool2:

Last edited:

armani51

Rough_Rock
That's really exciting! There's nothing like the anticipation of getting a new stone! I'm very happy for you and I hope it's everything you want it to be :)

Hi Anthony! Thank you for giving me lots of advices! I am really impressed by all your passion and kindness!

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    National Moon Day 2021: Moonstones
    National Moon Day 2021: Moonstones
    Style File: Jennifer Lopez
    Style File: Jennifer Lopez
    Book Review: 'A Murder Is Forever' by Rob Bates
    Book Review: 'A Murder Is Forever' by Rob Bates

Holloway Cut Advisor