shape
carat
color
clarity

Thoughts on these

JLW05

Brilliant_Rock
Although requested, I don't have the stats on these diamonds yet,but based on the images, opinions would be appreciated. I have been told both stones are G VS2.
0_65.jpg
0_66.jpg
0_67.jpg
0_68.jpg
2ctcush-officelightgray-25.jpg
2ctcush-officelightgray-26.jpg
2ctcush-officelightgray-27.jpg
2ctcush-officelightgray-28.jpg

JLW05

Brilliant_Rock
Stats are as follows but I am not certain which GIA report is for which diamond.
Both are .92GVS2, triple X
No flourescence for either diamond
GIA report #1
Table 57%
Crown angle 34.5
Pavillon angle 40.8
Depth 61.6

GIA Report #2
Table 57%
Crown Angle 34.5
Pavillion 40.8
Depth 61.3

JLW05

Brilliant_Rock
Forgot to add that stone with 61.3 depth is medium faceted and has a cloud, crystal, feather
stone with 61.6 depth is medium to slightly thick faceted and has a crytal listed under clairy characterist.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Both stones have great measurements. In the first post, I think the cut looks more perfect on the second stone images. However, that one appears to have a black inclusion under the table. It likely is totally eyeclean, but I'd have to see it in person to be sure I couldn't see it under any circumstances.

E-W-johnson

Rough_Rock
You can't go wrong with either. I say buy both and make ear rings if they have a similar size.

JLW05

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Diamondseeker. I like the second diamond better but they come as a pair. I am pretty inept at figuring out how to post images and was so relieved to finally figure it all out that I forgot to mention that they come as a pair for studs. My concern with the second diamond is the inclusion you mentioned. I am going to see the diamonds in person tomorrow but I have to make an on the spot decision so I'm feeling pressured.

LunaStar

Rough_Rock
The inclusion on the second one may not be as noticeable when you go see the diamonds in person. If not, I would find out if you can get two that match more closely to that one instead of having two that seem to be cut so differently.

gm89uk

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Both look very nice, the top one was slightly tilted before they took the shot which may be why the cut doesn't look as good (but it may be). Either way they are a very close match.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results