shape
carat
color
clarity

Thoughts on these two diamonds!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Treasure43

Brilliant_Rock
My BF and I have fallen in love with the Lazare diamond. Thus far we have looked at two different stones with two VERY different prices. The first is a .75 carat, AGS certified, G color, SI1 in clarity. Price is $3999. The second is a .82 carat, G color, VS2 in clarity, AGS certified as well priced for $5499. Both have amazing sparkle and light return (even in places with no lighting) and both score around a 1 on the HCA. Any thoughts? I''d ideally like the larger stone but I''d prefer an SI1 due to cost. I''m also not sure about paying $1500 for .07 of a carat. Any thoughts?

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can you post the proportions of each please, depth, table and so forth?

DiamondFlame

Brilliant_Rock
I didn''t know Lazares carry such a high premium so it seems rather pricey to me. I think you can get a larger HoF with those prices...

Treasure43

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t have all those stats now but will get them. HoF was about double the price of the Lazare. They wanted $3999 for a half carat and a .82 was $9000 (whereas a .82 for a Lazare was $5499)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results