shape
carat
color
clarity

Thoughts on proposal idea?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ITSJUSTCARBON

Rough_Rock
The plot:

So the ring comes this week or next (next week being thanksgiving weekend). My fiance-to-be''s (hopefully...even though she is dying to get engaged, so I know it is a resounding "yes") birthday is right after Thanksgiving.

The engagement plan:

After asking her father for permission, I am going to ask his help in making this happen. We are going to throw a "surprise" birthday party for my fiance-to-be; family and close friends will be there. I will take my GF to get a manicure (gotta have beautiful looking hands for what is to come!) and have an early dinner at this gorgeous restaurant that overlooks a waterfall. I will either propose by the waterfall before or after dinner (before will allow us to enjoy the engagement over dinner together). I will tell her not to call any of her family/friends, because they are waiting for us for her surprise "birthday party"... I think that filling her in on the party is the only way to not have her call anyone after the proposal...Following dinner, we will go back to her parent''s house for the surprise birthday party...little will the guests know that the surprise is on them! They yell "Surprise!!!"....We yell back, "Surprise, we''re engaged!!!". By default, the birthday party becomes our engagement party with all family and close friends to celebrate!

Let me know what you think!!!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Might want to put this in the proposal ideas forum.

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Cute idea. Its a great way to get everyone together without letting all parties in on whats going on.

Love your ring by the way! Good luck!

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
i think its a great idea!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Love your idea!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results