shape
carat
color
clarity

Thoughts on Gabriel and Co quality??

AllThingsSparkle

Rough_Rock
Hi PSers! I've been following this forum for a while and it's been hugely helpful and informative -- thank you!! For someone who hasn't ever bought a diamond before, it's a bit overwhelming and this community has given me a lot of great insights. My girlfriend has fallen in love with a Gabriel and Co halo -- round diamond, cushion-shaped halo. I think she likes it because the halo isn't overwhelming and she said it felt "great on her hand." My main goal (obviously) is to make her happy, as she'll be wearing this every day. But, I haven't been able to find much in the way of reviews of their quality and craftsmanship.

Certainly I know that this board often favors custom, but that's probably not in my budget. However, given that it will be worn daily, I want to make sure I'm buying her something that is still high quality and that will look beautiful.

Any thoughts or experiences you can share? THANK YOU!!!

Diamondbug

Brilliant_Rock
The ring in my profile is a Gabriel and co ring in platinum. I love it. It is very well made. I am very hard on my rings and I actually caught the band in a metal recycling bin and twisted the shank. Couldn't get the shank fixed so I wore it as is for the next years and never lost a melee. I think they are awesome workmanship and quality.

AllThingsSparkle

Rough_Rock
Thanks so much for sharing your experience and feedback!

AllThingsSparkle

Rough_Rock
Any other thoughts from this smart/well-informed group? I am going to look at the setting today, and would love to have some more feedback from you all before I make the purchase.

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gabriel & Co is good quality for the price. Beverley K is another one often around that price range that is good quality. If you do a search in the "Show Me The Ring" forum for Gabriel & Co you can see that many many people on this forum have settings by them.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results