shape
carat
color
clarity

Thoughts on cz tennis bracelet?

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a cz and silver tennis bracelet that I bought probably 15 years ago and it's held up amazingly well. I think I bought it from JcPenney or Filenes for maybe $10.

A few years ago at Christmas one of the cousins pulled my arm and was like when did you get that?!

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
https://www.berricle.com/sterling-silver-swarovski-zirconia-wedding-tennis-bracelet-b242.htm
89B0C193-EA63-48E0-8FDC-8CEE711F5AE1.jpeg

I am thinking of getting this 3mm sterling silver tennis bracelet. Does anyone have experience with cz / silver tennis bracelet? I would like to know if it is durable and stays sparkly.

My mum has this tennis bracelet. It is crafted very well, and very sparkly. She wears it not too often, so I can not say much about wear and tear, but it looks very real. I have a 4.2 ct. diamond tennis bracelet, and no one can tell the difference from one step distance.

greenteabiscuit

Rough_Rock
Did you end up purchasing this bracelet? I'm interested to know what you thought of it.
I did purchase it. I thought it looked good and looked like diamonds but then again i have never seen a diamond tennis bracelet up close in different light environments. I want to wear it more often but it is so loose on me.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results