shape
carat
color
clarity

Those with Roberto Coin Tiny Treasures Pendants..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kpebbles

Shiny_Rock
hi!
i bought the roberto coin tiny treasures open butterfly necklace like the one kayla has posted here:
http://roberto coin

mine did not come with a ruby..do you guys know where it's supposed to be? i thought it was supposed to be on the back of the pendant, but i can't find it anywhere. all of his pieces come with the ruby right?
it's supposed to be brand new and never worn, but i dunno..
7.gif

i'd love it if anyone has any input on this.
Thanks everyone!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
kpebbles,
As far as I know all of his peices come with the ruby. that''s his signature. Did you ask the store where you bought it about it?

kpebbles

Shiny_Rock
hi there mrs. s!

that''s what i thought too, so i called the roberto coin office. they said that his collection pieces should all come with a ruby. i haven''t asked the store where it was purchased from yet. there are also other things wrong with it..a prong is broken off, there is a metal burr on the bottom.. and also, the area where i think the ruby is supposed to be is damaged.

this is just upsetting because it was an anniversary gift and it didn''t even arrive in time for our anniversary..
38.gif

does anyone know if his tiny treasures comes with his name or logo anywhere? this one doesn''t have anything..

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Did you get this on ebay? I almost bought the little palm tree diamond pendant on ebay. I wonder if some ebay vendors use the Roberto Coin pics, but send you their own replicated version?

kpebbles

Shiny_Rock
hi lizz,

no this wasn''t bought on ebay, but i think it''s the same vendor you''re thinking about.. i saw their stuff on ebay as well. i''m not sure if it''s a replica or not, but i''m going to try and get my money back. hopefully it works out ok..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results