shape
carat
color
clarity

This just up on the AV page. 6 ct equiv moissy in DK!!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OH.MY.GODDDDD.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice. Wonder what the mm size is?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OK I asked and it is 11.5 by 10.4 just in case anyone was wondering...:Up_to_something:

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh i thought it was a diamond!! It’s gorbeous

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OK so I went for it. I tried getting one of you lovely ladies to purchase it but no one did and when I showed the photos to Greg he said he loves it and I should get it so I did.:kiss: It has to be resized so not sure when it will be arriving but I am excited. I have always loved antique cushions and this is a great way to try it on for size and see what I think. And I needed a little pick me up. I have no experience with moissanite or even AV stones but Jonathan said I would not be disappointed so here's hoping. I am a fan of his work so I am excited. Thanks to @Starfacet for sharing this because otherwise I would not have been aware of it at all. Thank you. I think. :lol:

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OK so I went for it. I tried getting one of you lovely ladies to purchase it but no one did and when I showed the photos to Greg he said he loves it and I should get it so I did.:kiss: It has to be resized so not sure when it will be arriving but I am excited. I have always loved antique cushions and this is a great way to try it on for size and see what I think. And I needed a little pick me up. I have no experience with moissanite or even AV stones but Jonathan said I would not be disappointed so here's hoping. I am a fan of his work so I am excited. Thanks to @Starfacet for sharing this because otherwise I would not have been aware of it at all. Thank you. I think. :lol:
Well done. I saw it was already “gone”. You’ll be pleasantly astonished when you receive it. They are intriguing and being an August Vintage cut, say no more. It was a really excellent price. Enjoy.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well done. I saw it was already “gone”. You’ll be pleasantly astonished when you receive it. They are intriguing and being an August Vintage cut, say no more. It was a really excellent price. Enjoy.

Thank you Bron. It was a complete impulse purchase as it was not even on my radar of things I want. Though I have been longing for a simple and beautiful solitaire and have been a fan of the August Vintage line for a long while.

I am definitely in the old cut wonky cut camp one can have a variety of bling to enjoy. Who knows what this might start lol. One thing I hope it doesn't start is a desire to get an August Vintage cut diamond. That would be very bad. :lol:

I will share photos when the ring arrives. If anyone is interested that is...:whistle:

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Woo hoo @missy No one deserves a pick me up more than you right now. I’m glad you will get to test drive an antique cushion and you’ll have the best from AV. Can’t wait for hand shots. :dance:

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hopefully this works, Jonathon has a YouTube video of an Oval August Vintage Moissanite and it’s beautiful.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so glad! I'm not in the market, but I was hoping a PSer would snatch this up!! I think you're going to love it @missy!!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so happy this is going to a PSer!!! And @missy you definitely need a pick-me-up after all you've been through. You're going to love it!

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
It's beautiful. Bron's posted video is fantastic. Enjoy!

llc328

Rough_Rock

That ring and stone used to be mine! ...I traded rings with a very dear friend ......and when I saw it here for sale by Jonathon, I then knew she decided to sell it.....She has another beautiful ring project in the works.....

The stone is perfection... the shape of the stone didn't look nice "to me on" my hand,... as to why I traded with my dear friend for her Round stone (which I prefer on my hand) also set in another David Klass setting that I loved..... here is the Original video of the stone when I had Jonathon special cut it for me...after that I sent it to David Klass and went through a few CADs with Amy to get the height of the ring just right.. Because the stone is very deeply cut we did get it set low where it would be comfy to wear daily!.. the ring is about a 4.8 with sizing bumps so it fit me like a 4.5...
cant wait to hear what you think about it.....

link to video of stone right after Jonathon received it.... it was a long 2 to almost 3 month wait for me to see the stone after I had Jonathon special cut it for me....

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhHrwKOh_nr/

and here it is after David and Amy made the beautiful setting and set the stone for me

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkF2-0NFPS_/

Last edited:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
:appl:I needed a pick me up and this did it!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so glad! I'm not in the market, but I was hoping a PSer would snatch this up!! I think you're going to love it @missy!!

LOL neither was I in the market for an AVC anything haha. Obviously that didn't stop me. :P2

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That ring and stone used to be mine! ...I traded rings with a very dear friend ......and when I saw it here for sale by Jonathon, I then knew she decided to sell it.....She has another beautiful ring project in the works.....

The stone is perfection... the shape of the stone didn't look nice "to me on" my hand,... as to why I traded with my dear friend for her Round stone (which I prefer on my hand) also set in another David Klass setting that I loved..... here is the Original video of the stone when I had Jonathon special cut it for me...after that I sent it to David Klass and went through a few CADs with Amy to get the height of the ring just right.. Because the stone is very deeply cut we did get it set low where it would be comfy to wear daily!.. the ring is about a 4.8 with sizing bumps so it fit me like a 4.5...
cant wait to hear what you think about it.....

link to video of stone right after Jonathon received it.... it was a long 2 to almost 3 month wait for me to see the stone after I had Jonathon special cut it for me....

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhHrwKOh_nr/

and here it is after David and Amy made the beautiful setting and set the stone for me

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkF2-0NFPS_/

Oh thank you so much for the links. Beautiful. And thanks for the history too. You created a beautiful setting and I am just sorry my big fingers and hands won't do it justice like your beautiful hands did. I will be sure to share my impressions with you and thanks again for the info!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:appl:I needed a pick me up and this did it!

Thanks Joanne, I would trade all my bling for the well being of my cats. Truly. I cannot lie and say the ring is taking me out of my head because right now it feels very dark and I am scared for the cats and for us too. I am not one who can pretend and hide my feelings. I wish I could right now. But thank you all for your kind comments and good wishes and I appreciate every single one of them. Thank you!

Woo hoo @missy No one deserves a pick me up more than you right now. I’m glad you will get to test drive an antique cushion and you’ll have the best from AV. Can’t wait for hand shots. :dance:

Thanks Slick.

strawrose

Brilliant_Rock

Ooooh boy. @missy has joined the moissy gang. :twisted2: Welcome welcome!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy smokes, @missy, that looks amazing on you!!! :love::love::love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results