shape
carat
color
clarity

This is insane

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

So the car insurance company is responsible for an unwanted result when people have seks in a car they insure?
WTF? :doh:
What's next ... suing the manufacturer of the car? the brand of cologne he wore? the brand of the clothes worn? the food they ate that day? the dentist who gave them such white teeth? cosmetic surgeons who made them more attractive?

If the plaintiff wins her final appeal the next lawsuit will be the father suing the woman's car insurance company to pay the child support because they insured the car they had secks in. :wall:

That would send premiums through the roof for all of us.
What ever happened to taking responsibility for one's choices?

Leave the cute gecko alone. :naughty:

Last edited:

Cinders

Shiny_Rock
I saw this headline earlier today and it is INSANE!! I have no idea how anyone would even think of such a thing!

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
I thought that it's illegal to have secks in one's car because of the whole public indecency thing? Or are they claiming something stupid like it was parked in a garage, etc. If the very act that resulted in her catching it is illegal I'm not sure how they're liable?

#makeitmakesense

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

I'm wondering if the liability insurance that covers the individual would be used for this . It covers medical as well. Its an interesting case. If it is so far fetched wouldn't the judge have dismissed it?

Annette

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Although I despise insurance companies, this is absolutely ridiculous. And all the "mental and physical suffering"? In the US, there are more than 3 million NEW hpv cases a year, and they often appear without any signs or symptoms. It's very, very common and I'm surprised they can prove she contracted it from him, unless he was her only sexual partner.

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Saw this earlier today, that is totally insane.

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
Does anyone else get the feeling that we're missing something here? It just doesn't make any sense. I searched around a little but didn't find any details that made it make more sense though.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Was this printed on April 1st?

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Was this printed on April 1st?

If you're asking about the BBC link in my OP, it was not printed.
It was uploaded to their website 21 hours ago, IOW June 10 around 9 AM California time.

fde.png

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results