shape
carat
color
clarity

This bracelet ok to wear everyday? Cost reasonable?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

toleong

Rough_Rock
Hello all:

I was wondering how many of you out there would wear this bracelet on an everyday basis? If the answer is no please state the reason why.

love.gif

Info on bracelet - "Tiffany" - look alike, 6ctw, platinum,
43 round F color VS2 clarity, 4 marquis same color and clarity
Cost = 8 grand

Reasonable price for the bracelet?

Thanks!

diamond bracelet.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ooooh very pretty. I don't know that I would wear this on an everday basis...it looks almost a little more 'cocktail dress' than 'everday wear'. I tend to think that bar diamond bracelets and similar with more metal are more everyday use...though one of my best friends has a 2c diamond tennis type bracelet but with melee stones that she wears daily and it's very understated because its super thin.

In the end it's what you feel comfortable with!
1.gif
Best of luck!

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
It's beautiful, but dressier than I would wear everyday. (I don't dress up everyday in business or dressy wear on a daily basis, so it would be too much with my casual look.)

I think it depends on your personal style, what you wear, where you go, who you interact with, and what you are comfortable with!
9.gif

(sorry about all those dangling participles, Glitterata!)
eek.gif

Chris1

Rough_Rock
Well, it depends on the person. I would say for the average female, the bracelet is a bit dressy for everyday. However, if it happens to be one of the ladies of Beverly Hills, it would not be. For many of the well to do, 8 grand doesn't even cover half the cost of just one of the earring studs.

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Hmmm......cannot comment on the reasonableness of the cost, but ditto with earlier comments.....much dressier than I'd wear for daily wear.

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Hmmm......cannot comment on the reasonableness of the cost, but ditto with earlier comments.....much dressier than I'd wear for daily wear.

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful bracelet. I agree it's too dressy for everyday. As a matter of fact, I don't have any jewelry, other than my e-ring and wedding ring, that I wear everyday. I change my jewelry depending on my outfit and the occasion.

I have several bracelets that I alternate. I wear chunky gold (no stones) OR a two-tone link with cabochon rubies/saphires/emeralds with jeans/casual atire. I wear a tennis bracelet for dress or smart-casual.

I get tired of the same look all the time. I change my jewelry combinations with my mood.
2.gif

Diamondlil

Heyjud

Shiny_Rock
I understand why many people would say
It's a bit too dressy for everyday

But "what the heck"
Life's too short, we agree
Why not wear it with everything...
Even jeans and a tee!!!

wavey.gif

Mexi

Shiny_Rock
That is gorgeous and I would wear it every day. Why not!! Life is WAY too short to not enjoy it.

winyan

Brilliant_Rock
I wear a blue diamond and platinum tennis bracelet every day. This one is plain howver, no little flower like marquis in the front.

It looks great with jeans!

win

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
----------------
On 8/14/2003 4
6.gif
3:51 PM lop wrote:

It's beautiful, but dressier than I would wear everyday. (I don't dress up everyday in business or dressy wear on a daily basis, so it would be too much with my casual look.)

I think it depends on your personal style, what you wear, where you go, who you interact with, and what you are comfortable with!
9.gif

(sorry about all those dangling participles, Glitterata!)
eek.gif

----------------

Don't apologize, lop--there's nothing wrong with that grammar! Your participles aren't dangling, nor is your slip showing.

(Gosh, I hope I haven't turned into the grammar cop.)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results