shape
carat
color
clarity

Blog This beauty can't be masked! Liven up your look!

PriceScopeKayti

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
sapphire-and-diamond-pear-drop-earrings-in-18k-white-gold-7x5mm-6949x380x380_1.jpg

If you’re one of many people wearing masks when you go outside, then you’re in a bit of a quandary. How do you accessorize your look when half of your face is covered? Easy, make a statement with some statement earrings. Now, this trend may come and go, but if ever there was a time for some attention-grabbing earrings, it’s now. So, take these three tips on how to liven up your look with just a pair of earrings. What styles are you wearing?

From the blog: https://www.pricescope.com/blog/beauty-cant-be-masked

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
I find it very difficult to wear any earrings, let alone large or dangle ones, when wearing a mask. They get tangled in the ear straps and you run the risk of either flinging out the earring or ripping out your ear hole.

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I find it very difficult to wear any earrings, let alone large or dangle ones, when wearing a mask. They get tangled in the ear straps and you run the risk of either flinging out the earring or ripping out your ear hole.

Same.
I wear diamond studs, and my3 stone diamond necklace. I can’t wear my wedding rings or anniversary bands at work, so I bling it up in other ways.:cool2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results