shape
carat
color
clarity

Things we do to make our diamonds and colored stones even better

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was thinking about this the other night, as I realized that sometimes I do things because I know they will make my diamond look even better than it does now.

For example, opening the sunroof in the car because my interior is black and just opening the sunroof makes such a difference. We also changed lightbulbs in the living room recently and I may have had DH return the ones that were less complimentary ;-)

Do any of you do small things to make your diamond or colored stone even more beautiful?

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was thinking about this the other night, as I realized that sometimes I do things because I know they will make my diamond look even better than it does now.

For example, opening the sunroof in the car because my interior is black and just opening the sunroof makes such a difference. We also changed lightbulbs in the living room recently and I may have had DH return the ones that were less complimentary ;-)

Do any of you do small things to make your diamond or colored stone even more beautiful?

Well, I haven't adjusted the lighting yet, :lol: but I do keep my rings clean clean clean!
And I also periodically polish the gold. What a huge difference that makes!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just so y’all don’t think I’m a dirty girl, I clean my rings before leaving the house too lol!

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Clean, cleaner than new, every morning.
My process, posted many times, takes 15 seconds.

I need to look around for your technique unless you care to point us to it!

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Clean, cleaner than new, every morning.
My process, posted many times, takes 15 seconds.

I need this process Kenny! :)

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
for stones that can take soap & water quick clean with a dab of dish soap or "lavish" and a toothbrush...easy enough to do daily and makes a big difference...ultrasonic whenever a deeper clean is needed

Made in London

Brilliant_Rock
I have been known to place my hand in a small shard of sunlight to enjoy the sparkle party of my rings:mrgreen2: other than that I clean my rings & other sparkly items every day=)2

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results