shape
carat
color
clarity

These tiny earrings : interesting or boring :) ?

cvalier26

Shiny_Rock
Hi :)

I'm looking for a small pair of discreet everyday studs that are not diamond or gemstones, a rose gold design, that would need to go well with my baby 5mm Tiffany rose gold bean, since I wear it every day because it is in memory of my grandfather :).
These are rose gold 4mm : what do you think ? :)

Rhd3

Shiny_Rock
I actually have a pair of earrings nearly identical to these (yellow gold, 5 mm). They’re really pretty on the ear and I think would look great with about anything.

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Pretty and staple pieces.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Very pretty. Although I don't know the going rate where you live, but they appear quite $$.

cheers--Sharon

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have some sterling silver studs that are about that size, in a faceted starfish pattern. I thought they were cute, but I was shocked - in a very good way - by how pretty they are on the ear. For something so small and seemingly simple, they are my most flattering pair of earrings (even against my 4mm diamond studs)! Something about the faceting?

So I would say the ones you have linked to would suit your desires perfectly!

cvalier26

Shiny_Rock
Thank you for your replies :) !!
There's an option to book a viewing, I will do that, should be fun :) !!
And the price is quite nice :) (especially compared to the Tiffany ones I was considering, but ended up liking these better!)

cvalier26

Shiny_Rock
So I had the viewing, it was a lot of fun, the studs were lovely :), they reflected the light everywhere (of course the lighting was on at the max for the viewing, but you could tell it would be nice in normal conditions).
The price is definitely a motivating factor !
So I am getting them :)
Thank you all for your help :), will post pics when I get them :)

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi :)

I'm looking for a small pair of discreet everyday studs that are not diamond or gemstones, a rose gold design, that would need to go well with my baby 5mm Tiffany rose gold bean, since I wear it every day because it is in memory of my grandfather :).
These are rose gold 4mm : what do you think ? :)

Oh those are so pretty
and no ! They are not borring

nothing on PS in borring

and certainly even the tiniest of tiny earings would not be borring in the mist of a global pandemic!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results