shape
carat
color
clarity

There is ad-blocking software. Is there Trump-blocking software?

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
When I click on a news site I am often assaulted by large picture of our special-needs president. :mad:

Is there any software to prevent this offense?

Seriously, I can't even bring myself to read stories about his daily bowel movements (Trump dumps) any more.

Last edited:

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If only! I'd love if all pics of SCROTUS were replaced with puppies, kittens, or other adorable animals.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You are not alone Kenny. Half the country would welcome this software!!!

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I read there was software on Google that would turn 45th face into a kitten. Check it.
Also, go to his FB and check that "follow" is not on on his FB. FB does things on its own... Specifically "follow", not "like".

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The wonderful people I know with special needs have more compassion, intelligence, and spirit than Trump has in his little finger.

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I thought this same thing about a month ago! Now to check Arcadian's link...

Sungura

Brilliant_Rock
Funny I was thinking to complain to twitter today that they constantly send me notices that Trump is trending and I don't even follow him. Ill check out that trump blocker too

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Don't you hate it when you are reading the news online and without prompting, a video starts playing & suddenly you hear his voice?
it's like ... omg where do I turn this off?! quick before I hear anything!!!

I like the "kitten replacement" idea very much, now if only they make an app that turns his voice into pleasant meows.

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Funny I was thinking to complain to twitter today that they constantly send me notices that Trump is trending and I don't even follow him.

Today my husband, not a big-time FB user, asked me why he kept on getting notifications from 45th Facebook. From my husband's account, I got to the 45th FB, and saw not "like", but "follow" on. What is interesting, it was impossible to "unfollow" the account. Exasperated, I hit "like", then "unlike", and got a question, "do you really want to unlike?" I hit "yes", and only this way allowed my husband to "unfollow" his FB.

My husband says he'd never hit a "follow" on his own (makes sense). So maybe FB does something. (Of interest, at the same time husband started getting notifications from two of our state Senators. He never followed them either, and I unfollowed both on my FB after their "nay" vote on Klobuchar's bill).

I don't know how to interpret all of it. To people who follow 45th tweets - if you are following his account, any of them, it may look as if he had tons of "followers".

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Facebook is vile.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results