shape
carat
color
clarity

There is a two week curse!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
I have been fighting a sinus infection, cold and fever off since last weekend, the wedding is 2.5 weeks away and it made me think of Tybee''s thread, so I just wanted to confirm the curse is alive and well in my body!

Tybee

Brilliant_Rock
Fight it baby~!!!!!
ON the last day of my honeymoon! Get home tomorrow. HOpefully with pictures to share!
Tybee

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
I am, and winning the infection battle but losing the sore throat battle.

Can''t wait to see your pictures, Tybee! I hope you''re having a fabulous time on your honeymoon.

By the way, you know you''re a PSer when you post on your honeymoon!!

genette

Shiny_Rock
Are you under extreme stress? I mean I can understand that as your wedding is coming up and your immune system might be down due to anxiety. I''m no doctor, but I hope you feel better and enjoy your day and don''t forget those pics.

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
UGH- That sucks kimberly.

Please rest up and drink lots of fluids. Also try Emer''gen-C. It''s a power that you dissolve into water, and it gives you a super dose of vitamin C. I take a packet a day when I''m feeling sicky or am gearing up for a vacation/long biz trip.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Hi ladies:

Fashion, I wouldn''t call it extreme stress, but there is, of course, a ton going on. My soon to be MIL broke two vertabrae a week ago Sunday and is in a skilled nursing facility awaiting surgery scheduled for tomorrow (she''s 86 and has alzheimers, needless to say she is very confused about where she is, why she''s there etc.), I left my job to return to school for my Master''s degree and am going back this week to train the person they''ve hired to replace me and finally both fiance and I need to move. It sounds like a lot, but I haven''t been at all uptight or fretting about any of it...suprisingly enough I''ve been really calm, which is pretty out of character for me.

I promise I''ll get those pictures posted. I had a fitting last Friday and grabbed my camera, but the dang batteries were dead!

Chrgr, I''ll have to go get some, I need to go to the grocery store today! I forget there are so many great products out there to help. I''ve been sucking on cough drops like crazy.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Add me to the list of the two week curse. I''ve developed a very sore throat and a whooping cough. FIs family flies in tomorrow from Australia...I am afraid I am going to get everyone sick!

SarFarSuperstar

Shiny_Rock
This is really weird- I''m getting married on October 8th, and I got sick recently, too. Nothing a Z-Pack couldn''t fix, but that is too strange.

I hope you feel better soon TG!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/28/2006 11:07:01 AM
Author: TravelingGal
Add me to the list of the two week curse. I''ve developed a very sore throat and a whooping cough. FIs family flies in tomorrow from Australia...I am afraid I am going to get everyone sick!

Me Three. My Sweetie had it too, ''bout a week ago, but it only lasted a couple days for him. I''m on day four but ran around so much yesterday it''s bad again. I think I''m (knock on wood) close to the end ... coughing, clearing throat but I still feel woozy ...
20.gif

Today in a nutshell: crafting & coughing, crafting & coughing!
2.gif

Hope we all feel better ASAP!

jas

Brilliant_Rock
I guess I''m just impatient -- 31 days to go and I believe I have whooping cough. Dr. appt to confirm tomorrow although I''m about to run off and get an antibiotic...my mom and FI think I''m really risking pneumonia.

It''s nice to know i''m not the only one coughing up furballs here.

Yum. Enjoy your lunches, ladies.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Just wanted to let all you ladies know that I was over my illness by the time I walked down the aisle, and I hope the same happens for all of you!

On the down side, I ended up with a migraine 3 hours after the reception ended that lasted from 2am until we got on the plane the next morning for our honeymoon. This was stress related (not from the wedding, just from goings on with MIL). Point being, take good care of yourselves and get better!!

Tybee

Brilliant_Rock
Take good care of yourselves ladies.
The plus side of the 2 week curse is that you have plenty of time to get well.
I was feeling my normal healthy self by the time we walked down the aisle, and it
was the best day ever.
Thank goodness for antibiotics!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results