shape
carat
color
clarity

The UPS Man

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

y2kitty

Brilliant_Rock
So PSers, what is your relationship like with your UPS man? My sister buys/sells antique silver on EBAY so her UPS man was her BFF, and she had a Doberman Pinscher which he loved. One day he asked if he could take the dog in the truck, so she let them go around the block together. The my sister moved to a different state and she wasn''t tight with her new UPS man, which was ok, except her dog could not understand why the new UPS man didn''t bring him treats or let him go for rides and he would bark and cry each day when he came.

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Oh, poor puppy.... that's so sad!

I sleep with my USP man.....he's my husband.
31.gif

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Haha Mochi!

The UPS guy that comes into work is very friendly. We always have small chit chat, and I think my boss will probably get him something small for Christmas.

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
Aw
8.gif

We don''t get anything delivered to our apartment, so I''ve never seen a UPS man there.

When we order stuff off the internet, we have it delivered to BF''s mom''s house (she works from home).

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
Poor pup. I don''t have a relationship with my UPS/Fed Ex man. He drops things off while I am at work so I never see him.

doodle

Brilliant_Rock
I went through a party supply ordering craze for a while there because I was throwing so many bridal showers, baby showers, etc, so my UPS guy was there a LOT. Embarrassingly enough, the first time he showed up, I opened the door and said "Well, hello GORGEOUS!" before I could stop the words from exiting my face. The UPS guy who delivers to my house is REEEEDONKULOUSLY attractive. As soon as I said it, I turned beet red (SERIOUSLY didn''t mean to say it aloud!), so now, every time the guy delivers to my house, he''s always laughing his gorgeous butt off.

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
Funny thread. I wonder if the UPS guys tend to have lots of loney housewives crushing on them. They must get use to that LOL.

Date: 12/15/2009 8:08:06 AM
Author:y2kitty
So PSers, what is your relationship like with your UPS man? My sister buys/sells antique silver on EBAY so her UPS man was her BFF, and she had a Doberman Pinscher which he loved. One day he asked if he could take the dog in the truck, so she let them go around the block together. The my sister moved to a different state and she wasn''t tight with her new UPS man, which was ok, except her dog could not understand why the new UPS man didn''t bring him treats or let him go for rides and he would bark and cry each day when he came.
How embarrasing!

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
Even when I do have things delivered (and am home to receive them) our UPS man just leaves them on the step and rings the doorbell. By the time I get to the door he''s already back in his truck!

Ara Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Our regular UPS guy is ridiculously friendly and enthusiastic, about his job, life in general...always smiling and even somewhat hyper...he bounds to the door, bounds back to his truck, etc. and always wears shorts...even in winter...in Michigan! he''ll wear a hat, coat and gloves, but will still wear shorts, LOL! He''s even friendly to the teens/kids that hang around. Everyone likes him, can''t help it!
21.gif

rainwood

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Our UPS man is a sweetheart. He carries dog treats and our Lab recognizes the sound of his truck from inside the house. She has chased him down the street more than once and jumps right into his truck. And if we''re not home, he always leaves a dog treat on top of the package. Our dog now thinks that every box comes with a Milkbone on top!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ladies, I found a shirt for you.

09000.jpg

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Hehe...I need to get that shirt...

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a funny thread!
We don''t get much delivered to our house, so I really do not know our UPS man.
That shirt is so funny! My DH used to work for UPS, when we were dating. He was not a driver, but he did deliver during the holiday rush. Him and his partner used to deliver to this one office and this girl there was totally smitten with my husband, lol.

Keepingthefaith21

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/15/2009 1:56:17 PM
Author: Ara Ann
Our regular UPS guy is ridiculously friendly and enthusiastic, about his job, life in general...always smiling and even somewhat hyper...he bounds to the door, bounds back to his truck, etc. and always wears shorts...even in winter...in Michigan! he''ll wear a hat, coat and gloves, but will still wear shorts, LOL! He''s even friendly to the teens/kids that hang around. Everyone likes him, can''t help it!
21.gif
My UPS man is very similar - he is always very careful to leave packages on my back porch where they are protected from the elements and will automatically go right to my neighbor''s house if something requires a signature and no one is home to sign for it at my house. He was even genuinely excited for us when he made the connection that we were getting married (ordered a LOT of supplies on-line). My dog, however, doesn''t like him at all which is odd because normally my dog likes anyone that will pay attention to her!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
We have no "relationship" to speak of--I just thank him and sign--but my UPS man is very, very cute. He is always friendly and smiling, too, which is nice.

soocool

Ideal_Rock
My dog has a great relationship with the UPS man. He always carries treats. When he was at the groomer last week (the dog that is) the UPS guy sounded sad that the dog wasn''t there to greet him. He left treats anyway.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
The UPS man at my last job was awesome and I miss seeing him! He was sad when he found out I was leaving, too. I worked at a clothing store so we saw him pretty much every day. He''s awesome-always smiling, joking, singing songs, etc. We all had a great relationship with him since we saw him so often.

I actually haven''t met my current UPS man because he always delivers when I''m at work. But I like him because he always hides my packages so no one steals them!

I adore my UPS man.

Always so friend and nice!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/15/2009 10:45:14 AM
Author: doodle
I went through a party supply ordering craze for a while there because I was throwing so many bridal showers, baby showers, etc, so my UPS guy was there a LOT. Embarrassingly enough, the first time he showed up, I opened the door and said ''Well, hello GORGEOUS!'' before I could stop the words from exiting my face. The UPS guy who delivers to my house is REEEEDONKULOUSLY attractive. As soon as I said it, I turned beet red (SERIOUSLY didn''t mean to say it aloud!), so now, every time the guy delivers to my house, he''s always laughing his gorgeous butt off.

Hahaha doodle this is AMAZING! I bet you made his day!

I do love a man in uniform...one of the substitute UPS men at my old job was super hot. We would always open the door and be pleasantly surprised when it was him!
31.gif

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
Mine has learned to peek through the window instead of knocking so that the dog doesn''t see/hear him, bark, and wake the baby that I''m often holding. I could tell he felt terrible the first few times when the baby started screaming along with the dog. He also carries the packages inside for me if they''re on the large side.

sparklyheart

Brilliant_Rock
Mine knocks once, yells "UPS" and leaves the package on the porch. It''s nice because I can let the dogs calm down before going to get the package.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
When I think of the UPS man I always think of the scene in Legally Blonde where they learn the bend and snap.

cnspotts

Brilliant_Rock
I was married to a UPS man, a pilot.

I''m married to a police man now. lol

pennquaker09

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/15/2009 8:51:54 PM
Author: AprilBaby
When I think of the UPS man I always think of the scene in Legally Blonde where they learn the bend and snap.

Yes!

I don''t know if it''s in their hiring policy, but every UPS man I''ve had has been attractive.

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/15/2009 10:52:04 PM
Author: cnspotts
I was married to a UPS man, a pilot.

I''m married to a police man now. lol

Got a thing for the uniforms, eh?
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results