shape
carat
color
clarity

The Sopranos--final season

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Anyone watch tonight? DH ended up ordering just the HBO channels so we could catch Sopranos and Entourage this season, LOL! We both thought after watch Sopranos tonight that $10 has never been better spent in this household...it was great.

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
i watched it and thought the 1st episode was great. i hope the show wraps up all loose ends. i LOVE entourage!!!! i''ve been addicted to that show since the first episode.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
yep we watched it last nite...greg really liked it and thinks they are setting up christopher to somehow be the bad guy when the show ends..aka maybe like he''s the one who turned the feds onto them or something. i have heard rumors that tony might be going into witness protection as the show ends. or that he might get killed off. or who knows...they could go so many different ways with it! also do they want to leave it open for a movie like they did with SATC? anyhow, to me the show has never been as good as it was the first few years so it will be interesting to see how they close it down. last season i thought was kinda out there. hehee.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hubby watched it, and couldn''t say a word to him while it was on!!! I have to ask him what he thought.

cara

Ideal_Rock
So what exactly did you all like about this episode?

I found myself intrigued and sometimes bored... like I''m supposed to be getting some deeper meaning but not. It also felt very play-like (in a good way) with all that time in one location by the lake.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results