shape
carat
color
clarity

The ring is here, the ring is here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Booper717

Shiny_Rock
So SO got an e-mail today saying the ring had been shipped. Once he tracked the package it turns out it's already at Fed Ex waiting to be picked up!

I'm not allowed to see it, and the rule was I wasn't even suspose to go with him to pick up the package, but the nearest Fed Ex is 45 min away from us and in a area my SO is not familiar with. I use to live around that area so I get to go to lead the way!!!

So excited!! The only problem is... I'm planing a big family dinner tonight for my parents and grandma... so we are a little straped for time, but my sweetie took off work early so we could go before dinner, and I got everything all cooked up so all I have to do is reheat it for dinner!!

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now the waiting really, truly, entirely, begins
6.gif

The ring is here... and he's gonna (eventually) propose!!!

Sorry, I just can't believe it's really gonna happen
emteeth.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
dothewave.gif
YAY!!!!!! The ring is there!!! I''ll bet he will ask you in no time.
28.gif

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
maybe tonight at the big dinner????

Booper717

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Dreamgirl! Those smileys are so cute... I MUST learn how to do that!

That''s a sweet thought Italinhaircolor, but I''ve warned him about public proposals... (im very scared of all eyes on me...lol) but he also has to get it appriased and all of that jaz before the return policey is up so I doubt it''ll be soon
7.gif

But I know it''s coming & he wants to marry me & be mine forever & that''s what mattersssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!

ams0124

Brilliant_Rock
Yay!! That''s great!!! I bet it''s going to happen in no time...He''s probably just excited to put it on your finger as you are to wear it!

CONGRATS!!!
9.gif

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
that is so exciting. i would think it will be sooner rather than later. he is just as excited as you isnt he?

PrincessDijon

Brilliant_Rock
Yay Booper! Congrats......can''t wait to see the thread when you get engaged....

*DUST*

Booper717

Shiny_Rock
Thanks so much for all the responses and dust!!

I appricate it all so much!!

21.gif

yay!!!

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Great news! Congrats Booper! Hope you don''t have to wait long
1.gif

Amanda.Rx

Brilliant_Rock
Yippie! That sounds fun! Congratulations- I hope it''s beautiful for you!

Booper717

Shiny_Rock
Thanks again ladies!

Welp... we went and picked up the ring... and I got to sit RIGHT NEXT TO HIM in the car while he opened it up and looked at it
7.gif
Let me tell you, it was so hard, I thought about turning my head and peeking at the window to see his reflection (at the time I was pretty much turning into MacGyver thinking of diffrent ways to peek!) but I didn't. I was good and didn't even try to peek, as hard as it was. But I did almost cry, lol. He let me look at the AGS certificate, which is no big deal seeing as how I have a scanned copy of it on my computer! They even inclosed a free pen which I was able to see but SO wonl't even let me have that until he proposes! What a brat! Hahahaha... he wouldnt even answer me any questions about the ring excpet that when he first opened the box he was shocked at how beautiful and sparkly it was. He said it was alot more gorgeous then he expected! Which is making me even more excited! He wouldn't even let me hold the box (fed ex) that it came in because he said he didn't want me to "feel the weight" lmao, how silly! But I finally got him to cave when we got home and hold the Fed Ex box!! I'm such a dork!

Now I must be patient... even though the ring is in a lock box in my bedroom... (he dosn't even live with me, talk about torture!)

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Hahah, he said you couldn''t have the free pen?! What a bonehead, I love it!
3.gif
The waiting will soon be over--how totally exciting!!! YAY!!!!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Anna0499

Brilliant_Rock
Yay! How exciting! I''m so happy for you! Can''t wait to read your engagement thread lol

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
Hooray the ring is here! (er..there!)

EmptyLeftHand

Shiny_Rock
Booper, this is very exciting! I am so impressed with your self control - not even peeking!!!

Looking forward to the full story and the handshots of course!!

Booper717

Shiny_Rock
Thanks emptylefthand, last night I made him look at it again while I layed on the bed and covered my eyes... lol. Even if I can''t see it I just like knowing it''s close!!

Hahahaha, I''m so silly!
26.gif

Sapphire_Cutie

Brilliant_Rock
AWWW that story is adorable lol...cant wait to see your ring and hear the proposal story!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results