shape
carat
color
clarity

The Ring is complete Woo Hoo

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

countingdown

Shiny_Rock
Just got off the phone with Mark Morrell. He will be sending me pics later tonight which I will post. Here are some of Mark''s Comments.

1. First he said he has over 100 hours of time into the ring. It was one of the most time consuming rings he has ever done in 35 years.

2.Its the most stones he has ever set in one ring with the total being 184.

3. He said that what he likes the most about is that it looks so delicate but at the same time its a monster with the center stone be almost 4 carats..

4. And the funniest is that he said he cannot see from looking at the microscope til 530am this morning. LOL He was joking
3.gif

It will be ready for pickup on tuesday. I am really psyched !!!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
23.gif
that is going to be one heck of a ring... i'm think i'm almost as excited as you are to see this MM masterpiece
36.gif

p.s any ideas when your going to propose??

ETA: nevermind, i just remembered it's over in the proposal idea's thread
1.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
i can''t even imagine what is must have been like to set 184 stones!
40.gif
mark is my hero!

looking forward to seeing it!
36.gif

heart prongs

Shiny_Rock
I cannot wait to see this ring...I have a MWM ring myself...the man is a genius....and wow, that is going to be spectacular. 4 carats, oh my goodness!!! The proposal sounds lovely as well. My husband and I will be in Captiva Island that week celebrating our first anniversary...will you come and show it to me in person!!!??? please!!!! Seriously though, enjoy the moment and all my best wishes for a happy life together!!! YAY!!!!
35.gif

klr
30.gif
prongs

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Holy Moly! 184 melee and a 4c center stone? GOSH I can''t wait to see this one!
23.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am just dying to see this ring. I know you worked very hard on finding the stone etc... It will be another MM masterpiece!!!!!! We want tons of pics!!!!!! So happy for you!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Congrats it sounds as if you have had the ring of your soon to be fiancee''s dreams custom created for her. Good Luck with the proposal, dont forget to post hand shots!

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Ya know, I was thinking it was going to be a quiet night. Well, I don''t think so, I bet we all are going to be saying "Oh, my gosh". That ring sounds gorgeous. I can''t wait. MM has always turned out perfect work. 4cts. - WOW

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
I just went back and re-read some of countingdown''s posts about the ring. It is going to be sooooo pretty!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
wow- mark morrell, 4 cts, plus 184 in the pave- that is going to be a serious masterpiece. I will be waiting for these pics all night too
9.gif

countingdown

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for all the nice comments. I could not of done it without all of you.
emsmile.gif
I am going to ask her parents permission this weekend since they are leaving for Germany for vacation on Monday and will return the day I leave for Mexico. I want to wait as long as possible because I am afraid her mom cannot keep secrets. This is the first time it is really starting to hit me what is happening. I am 30 years old and thought I would never get married so this is a huge thing.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/28/2005 6:39:39 PM
Author: countingdown
Thanks for all the nice comments. I could not of done it without all of you.
emsmile.gif
I am going to ask her parents permission this weekend since they are leaving for Germany for vacation on Monday and will return the day I leave for Mexico. I want to wait as long as possible because I am afraid her mom cannot keep secrets. This is the first time it is really starting to hit me what is happening. I am 30 years old and thought I would never get married so this is a huge thing.
best of luck to you countingdown
1.gif

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Mark Rocks. I''m sure he''ll take some of his awesome photographs of it too. POST THOSE SHOTS. :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results