shape
carat
color
clarity

The Rarest Photo of Them All

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

websailor

Brilliant_Rock
This is an extremely rare sight...in my whole lifetime I think I''ve only seen it twice (this is the second). Much has been written about the normal case with at least half of the world wondering about it..... It is...

A womans purse.... EMPTY!!!!!

emotion-14.gif
(I grabbed cflutist''s new bag before she could do anything with it....it was the little devil in me....honest!)

small_P5302557.JPG

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gee wiz, I can''t even go take a shower without websailor getting into mischief again.

Well I think I should fill it with DIAMONDS. That will teach him.
31.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats on your new purse, CF! Hope you enjoy it for many years to come
1.gif

Lord Summerisle

Brilliant_Rock
hehe....

Caroline''s never gets that stage... it always has something in it by the time she has got to the till... (even before shes paid for it!) - even her old ones that have worn out and retired have still got a couple of bricks left over in em...

wimmin!

Cant live with em... cant shoot em...
31.gif

*ducks and covers*

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Websailor, how could you clean out poor cflutist''s purse like that!

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 5/31/2005 12:31:10 AM
Author: cflutist
Gee wiz, I can''t even go take a shower without websailor getting into mischief again.

31.gif

At your service madam, shall we start with a little tennis necklace to go with your bracelet?

Lord Summerisle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/31/2005 9:14:04 AM
Author: Wink

31.gif

At your service madam, shall we start with a little tennis necklace to go with your bracelet?
Well if your giving them away to charitable causes... *puts cap in hand*

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/31/2005 9:14:04 AM
Author: Wink

31.gif

ROFL!!!!
Good one!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Too funny websailor!!! Nice purse cflutist!!! And yes a tennis necklace would be very nice!!!!
31.gif

codex57

Brilliant_Rock
bahahaha This whole thread is hilarious.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
cflutist
very nice purse
36.gif
36.gif
love the black color.

oh websailor...the inside of that purse looks like my bank accounts.
9.gif

websailor

Brilliant_Rock
I guess I could buy her a necklace to go in there, but then it would just get lost. And wouldn't the diamonds cut up the leather? On second thought, maybe I shouldn't.

It's the first purse she bought in 10+ years (I think), and she did have to work to even find out how to get it - had me taking her to all these stores where all they had were the new trendy colorful ones... she didn't want any of those.

LOL!!!!

I just had an idea - I should have weighted it too. I'll bet it only weighs a few ounces now, but once she gets all her stuff in it, it will be at least 5 lbs....
emotion-14.gif
emotion-14.gif
emotion-14.gif

A swinging purse is a deadly weapon!!!!!

Speaking of which I'd better duck now!!!!!!!!!!!

9.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous purse...and I do agree some diamonds should be put into it (!) but what do you mean that it''s rare to be empty?!! Mine''s ALWAYS empty...at least, there''s never any money in it.
31.gif
heheheh

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Very nice, classic Coach. Nice choice.
1.gif

BUT a coordinating tennis necklace would make it look a lot nicer, IMO.
9.gif

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
nice Coach bag! I only own one Coach bag and it''s the brown version of that one. I got it used at the salvation army for $4.00!! It didn''t have the tag on it so I guess they didn''t know it was a coach or they would have marked it up. It was a little worn but still in good shape. I like the classic coach bags better than the newer trendy ones. My husband says I should just bite the bullet and buy a new coach bag. I''m considering it but haven''t yet! When you''re used to spending $30 on a purse it''s a big jump to a coach! They are really quality bags, though.

websailor

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/31/2005 7:09:56 PM
Author: FireGoddess
Gorgeous purse...and I do agree some diamonds should be put into it (!) but what do you mean that it''s rare to be empty?!! Mine''s ALWAYS empty...at least, there''s never any money in it.
31.gif
heheheh
LOL - cflutist has that solved - every morning as I sleep she raids my coin jar because she wants the change for her coffee, and then, if necessary, she raids my wallet.

I get chastised when I don''t have enough for her!

9.gif

websailor

Brilliant_Rock
Bump!

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
So, has this lovely bag even been used?????
11.gif
31.gif
9.gif
2.gif

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
On my shopping raid last night I came SOOOOOO close to buying this at the coach store:

http://coach.com/shop/product_nobefree.asp?product_no=7347&category_id=483

I liked the burgundy shade. I probably would have bought black though, knowing me.

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/7/2005 4:59:53 PM
Author: Jennifer5973
So, has this lovely bag even been used?????
11.gif
31.gif
9.gif
2.gif
Yes Jenn, I was going to save it for special ocassions but the ladies at work shamed me into using it
as my everyday purse.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
At least you get your money''s worth!

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
Hey that''s my mom''s fave bag, same black & everything! She''s on her second one after 10 yrs?. They do last forever! Cool CF!
36.gif

WS - yes, the pristine purse is a rare, elusive animal!
9.gif

websailor

Brilliant_Rock
I think I have a very rare wife - she loves to go shopping, but seldom buys anything..... I have no clue how lucky I got with that!!!!
emlove.gif
emlove.gif
emlove.gif

Although, come to think of it, when she does buy something (as in jewelry), the wallet takes a big hit! But she often pays for a big chunk of whatever too, albeit it all comes out of the joint accounts.

LOL!!! At least she enjoys and uses what she does buy..... If she''s happy, I''m happy.....

websailor

Brilliant_Rock
Hi SanDiegoLady,

Yeah, cflutist filled it up pretty well, though not as much as I''ve seen in other ladies purses... I guess she thought it was a bit big too cause she just got a smaller Coach bag with a bonus award from work....but I''m not sure how she really likes it....it''s a lot "cuter" she says, but from what I''ve observed, not as convenient - she has trouble when she tries to pull her wallet out of it.

I''ve kept my mouth shut, hoping that will make her like shopping less....

That will be the day!!!!!!

11.gif
11.gif
11.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results