shape
carat
color
clarity

The Proposal

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

FutureMrsMRS

Rough_Rock
Sooo, without the entire background, because I''ve found 10 minutes of down time. Friday morning I went off to work & school as usual BUT I had an overwhelming feeling that "today is THE day". I don''t know why, I just did. Actually, he was acting different. Several times that day I''d googled or searched the forum about the BF''s behavior just before the proposal. He was being super intense that morning, the way he was looking at me, when he kissed me, when he said I love you. I was like...hmmm, something''s up.

When FI :D picked me up from the bus stop (much cheaper/easier than driving to campus), he had on tshirt and basketball shorts so I had a little "oh, maybe today isn''t the day". Plus, I was DEAD tired. I just wanted to go home and take a nap.

FI asked if I wanted to see a new movie that was out and then asked about dinner. So I decided on a place and then started getting a little excited again. LOL! We were supposed to leave at 5:45 for our dinner reservations and he asked if we could leave at 5:30. I was confused but said sure. THEN, I started noticing him acting WEIRD. He was very concerned with my timing about everything I was doing! The next thing I knew, he was running all over the place. Up and downstairs, over and over again!

Once I was ready, I came downstairs and he said the kids had a surprise for me. My daughter handed me the book that he''d had made. A book that tells ''our story'', complete with pics and all. It was SO very cute. And I was enjoying reading it, at the end of the book, was a picture of the ring. GASP!!!!! I was like, OH BOY!!!

He had a speech prepared, about midway, my son handed over the ring box, FI got down on one knee ::swoon:: and said my full name and then "Will You Marry Me". I was a shrieking idiot and said "Yes" about 27 times!!!!! It was AWESOME! I didn''t cry, but then, I kinda knew I wouldn''t. I did cry later that evening when we were talking. I loved every part of it and I keep staring at my ring - endlessly!

Ok...and now I don''t know how to get iPhoto to make the pics smaller...PS says the files are too big!

babycush

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Adorable story!! Congrats again.

If you open the photo through Preview, go to the Tools menu at the top. There should be an option in there for ''adjust size'' that you can change the image measurements. It gives you an estimate of the new size in that box. (I''m a Mac nerd!)

FutureMrsMRS

Rough_Rock
Thanks BabyCrush!!

Now...how do I embed multiple files?! LOL!

karpouzi

Shiny_Rock
What a sweet story! Congratulations!!

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
such a cute story! congrats again :)

babycush

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I believe you can only put one photo in each reply... at least from what I''ve seen on the forum! Sorry I can''t be of more help.

Now that you have instructions, put up some darn pictures already!
11.gif

FutureMrsMRS

Rough_Rock
I think I love BabyCrush! LOL!

This Mac is NOT my friend! :( I''m going to have to do it tomorrow from a PC.

FutureMrsMRS

Rough_Rock
Alright! In this shot, I''m reading the book, super excited over the great pics he''s found :)

the book.jpg

FutureMrsMRS

Rough_Rock
In this one, I''ve gotten to the end of the book, and saw a picture of the ring. PRICELESS expression! LOL!

anticipation.jpg

FutureMrsMRS

Rough_Rock
Here, he''s giving his speech. I think I''m biting my nails?!?!?

speech.jpg

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!! Such a wonderful story!

luckynumber

Brilliant_Rock
aaawww. you look so happy!

congrats!!!
36.gif

now let''s see that baby close up.....
31.gif

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh how sweet! I love the book idea! Congratulatoins on your engagement!

treefrog

Brilliant_Rock
Awesome! Love the story... and how he used props (the book) and the children! Sounds like a great man you have there and congratulations to you all!

Treefrog

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
I love that you photos of your reaction.. so pricesless :)

Nomsdeplume

Brilliant_Rock
Yay! That is so cute! Congrats!!!!!!!

blueberrydot

Shiny_Rock
Those pictures are the sweetest! You look so happy! Congratulations!!!

DuckLovingVegan

Shiny_Rock
Congrats and I love how he proposed and the kids were a part of it.

KittyGolightly

Brilliant_Rock
That is such a sweet proposal story. Those photos are priceless!

LadyJane83

Shiny_Rock
Aw, that is so nice! Congrats!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey, girl...that''s a wonderful proposal!!! How sweet that he got the children involved in it
5.gif
Congrats on your engagement
36.gif
And let us see the ring from up close
27.gif

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awww, congratulations Future Mrs! What a sweet story!

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Very sweet. Congrats.

FutureMrsMRS

Rough_Rock
I figured out how to change the size on the Mac! LOL!!!

100_11472.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results